Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

RedXIV wrote: »
    Some pretty good prices on games in gamestop in the current sale.

Picked up FFXIII-3 for €5 and my brother picked up Kingdom hearts 1.5 final mix for €7, both new

Cheers picked up Kingdom Hearts on my break. Always wanted to try it and I have heard good things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭blaa85

Some pretty good prices on games in gamestop in the current sale.

Picked up FFXIII-3 for €5 and my brother picked up Kingdom hearts 1.5 final mix for €7, both new

I went in about FFXIII-3, was priced at €10 on sale. When they scanned it, it was 2.50! Bargain!

Also had Ghosts new for €5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

sweetie wrote: »
    worth a try, their system will show the previous price. I didn't even need to show anything yesterday, just said the price was gone up and they got a supervisor to over-ride it.
    100% ... I picked mine up nearly 48 hours after it went back up from 329 to 379 and I said to the girl on till that the price had gone up since reservation and she said "Don't worry, I'll fix it for you" .... I even blagged her and told her the original deal had LBP included (it didn't) and got it

Thanks lads. Got it today. Manager came over and overrode the new price of 460 odd. She said the offer had ended at 8 Friday night. I rang at 9 but she said as the website hadn't updated they'd honour it.

Happy with 379 anyway, just got to get rid of LBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

gamestop are selling cod ghosts for ps3 for a fiver brand new still in wrapping, cex will pay 9 cash or 12 voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Far Cry 4 download for 25€ from gamedealsd, thats a good offer right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

^that's for UK PS plus unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Oh, I thought it was attached to the console and all accounts on that console could use it.

Wheres the cheapest for a US or Irish account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Oh, I thought it was attached to the console and all accounts on that console could use it.

you could buy it and use the UK store instead if Irish. same games on IGC too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

sweetie wrote: »
    you could buy it and use the UK store instead if Irish. same games on IGC too

Problem is anyone who's been a plus subscriber for a while will lose access to their plus games on the other accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Did PSN ever give out the 10% discount code for being offline over Christmas?
    Think we were promised it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Anyone know of the best price in store for Dragon Age Inquisition?

Bought SOM and not for me so I want to get instore trade asap. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ERG89 wrote: »
    Did PSN ever give out the 10% discount code for being offline over Christmas?
    Think we were promised it.....

Think it just gets automatically taken off your next purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

They still have to announce it, and it's going to be a discount code for you to use on the store checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Gamesnash have 40% off everything on their site. Some bargains in there alright.

They had psn credit but it's already sold out before I got to it :(

www.gamesnash.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Gamesnash have 40% off everything on their site. Some bargains in there alright.

They had psn credit but it's already sold out before I got to it :(

www.gamesnash.ie

I thought gamesnash was gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone know what happened Gamesnash ? Don't seem to stock any new games and I assume this 40% deal is just them getting rid of excess stock they had

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

RossieMan wrote: »
    I thought gamesnash was gone?

They stopped using boards alright. But they remained open and independent. Still are as far as I know?

Hope they aren't closing, didn't use them much but when I did they were a great crowd to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

They stopped using boards alright. But they remained open and independent. Still are as far as I know?

Hope they aren't closing, didn't use them much but when I did they were a great crowd to deal with

The online section hasnt updated since well before Christmas, and the facebook is none existant now. Just assumed they'd gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rreiter

Anyone know what happened Gamesnash ? Don't seem to stock any new games and I assume this 40% deal is just them getting rid of excess stock they had
    I'm wondering the same! Just went to their website and the only thing that they've got for the ps4 seems to be Killzone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Ignore and report.

Anyway, the PSN anniversary sale is starting this week, full list of discounts here http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/13/playstation-anniversary-sale-starts-today-60-games-discounted/

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

So seems like a lot of the good deals were just pre christmas one offs? prices seem to have crept back up (400E and more for 1 game bundles)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

LaGlisse wrote: »
    So seems like a lot of the good deals were just pre christmas one offs? prices seem to have crept back up (400E and more for 1 game bundles)

That's the January sales for ya.... In saying that, the only place I noticed that had any significant reduction was Argos.
    I would imagine that prices will drop to a standard 350 during the year though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

Ugh, new argos catalogue online, no bundles just ps4 for €399. Should have plunged pre Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

LaGlisse wrote: »
    Ugh, new argos catalogue online, no bundles just ps4 for €399. Should have plunged pre Christmas

That €399 PS4 bundle with TLOU, GTA5 and FAR cry 4 was fantastic. Can't see why Argos wouldn't run another offer like that again soon, they did some business!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

They won't put deals like that in the actual catalogue cos they'd have to honor it all year round. They will do deals like it again just have to watch out for them online.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Not a crazy good bargain but that 2tb ps4 compatible hdd is back down to €80 in argos: http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2489935/Trail/searchtext%3ESEAGATE+EXPANSION+2TB.htm#tab3

Lowest it's been was €76, otherwise it's held at €90 for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Is that definitely compatible? I had it in my mind that it was the slim version that contained the M9-T drive. I'll pick one up this afternoon if so.

BUP Slim

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Senecio wrote: »
    Is that definitely compatible? I had it in my mind that it was the slim version that contained the M9-T drive. I'll pick one up this afternoon if so.

BUP Slim

What put that one in your mind?

anyway: http://www.shopto.net/news/47026/A-simple-guide-to-upgrading-your-PS4-s-hard-drive

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement