Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

So...

Can johnny_ultimate please explain the difference in my original post above to Fingers post above mine ???

What Boards.ie self rule international non trade agreement did I breach ???

I did not discuss how to set up an account...and yes, I have read the rules on discussion of setting up non regional accounts.

Does johnny have a hangover ?

Your post contained specific details on how to buy a game from a different region account, which is different from simply highlighting that a bargain exists (as in the rest of your post, or F1ngers above). Hence it was deleted, as per the charter.

If you have any more queries about it, feel free to PM myself or F1ngers.

Thanks.

No...

My post included info on where to get CREDIT that is open to buy for anyone .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hands up, my fault entirely. Had genuinely thought buying credit was included in the overall games category rules against region bypassing discussion, but I just rechecked on the mods forum and it seems that's OK for discussion.

I have self administered several floggings, and I shall reinstate the content of the posts now. Apologies again.

Hands up, my fault entirely. Had genuinely thought buying credit was included in the overall games category rules against region bypassing discussion, but I just rechecked on the mods forum and it seems that's OK for discussion.

I have self administered several floggings, and I shall reinstate the content of the posts now. Apologies again.

Thanks for been reasonable mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I've a code for a white PS4 at Argos in Dundrum until the 28th if anyone wants it. Standard price (399) but there seems to be limited stock around right now so might be of use to someone local.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Does anyone here have an american account? they are giving out further games for usa customers for the 2011 outage, but you have to file a claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Have it all already, some of it from their welcome back programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

Where is the cheapest place to buy a play station 4 in Dublin ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Just a heads up for anyone pre-ordering games. XtraVision.co.uk works out a lot cheaper than .ie £42 (€56) versus €69.99.

There's also a 10% off code available at the moment HSBC10OFF which gives Uncharted for £37.80 (€50). Same can be used for current games etc. also. The Order for example can be got for £37.80 including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Just picked up Tomb Raider preowned on PS4 in Xtra Vision for €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Anyone happen to see or know a good deal for Assassins Creed Unity?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

€29.99 pre-owned in smartspot in the square Tallaght. €34.99 new.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I picked it up a few days ago on Amazon for £25. It's gone up to £28 but it's still a pretty good deal, especially if you're going to trade it in after.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

dan786 wrote: »
    €29.99 pre-owned in smartspot in the square Tallaght. €34.99 new.
    Keno wrote: »
    I picked it up a few days ago on Amazon for £25. It's gone up to £28 but it's still a pretty good deal, especially if you're going to trade it in after.

Thanks lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭Damien360

Infamous Second Son is 20 on PSN for the next few days. Good price as it is 40 new and 30 second hand in bricks and mortor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Where's the best place to get PSN credit for an Irish account these days folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Same everywhere you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Anywhere have a good deal on Far Cry 4 and GTA5, even if second hand?

Gonna trade in killzone, bf4 and infamous to free up space and make a dent in a new game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Anywhere have a good deal on Far Cry 4 and GTA5, even if second hand?

Gonna trade in killzone, bf4 and infamous to free up space and make a dent in a new game.

I got FC4 from here. Make an American account.

http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/far-cry-4-full-game-download/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I got FC4 from here. Make an American account.

http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/far-cry-4-full-game-download/

That's a great price, in fact almost too good to be true. Probably got from stolen credit cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Benzino wrote: »
    That's a great price, in fact almost too good to be true. Probably got from stolen credit cards.

A lot of people here have used that site. Just pay with PayPal.

Also what do u mean about stolen credit cards ? slightly libellous comment !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

marvsins wrote: »
    A lot of people here have used that site. Just pay with PayPal.

Also what do u mean about stolen credit cards ? slightly libellous comment !!

Hardly libellous considering recent events :confused:Deactivated Ubisoft game keys

Paying by Paypal wouldn't protect you if Sony decide to deactivate the key (which they won't imo). Hey it's a great deal, I'm just suspicious of the price is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I've bought it from that site and it works perfectly for the month since I bought it

Can Sony actually deactivate your game whenever they want? Didn't know that, just thought you'd be downloading a dud code, but was grand forever once you got it running.

alright, so I've set up a US account for the far cry 4 deal, but I haven't entered my CC details because it won't work. Can I just fire ahead and buy the code now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    alright, so I've set up a US account for the far cry 4 deal, but I haven't entered my CC details because it won't work. Can I just fire ahead and buy the code now?

Yep. Just redeem the code and it will start downloading. It will take a while to download unfortunately. It downloads 3gb first and then lets you the 1st mission. Then it will download the rest after it. Annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The Game collection have GTA 5 for 34 pounds, including shipping its 36, so 47 euro. Best price I've seen it for physical.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

Amazon Germany have a PS Vita Bundle with 10 games (LBP, Motorstorm VC & smaller games, 8GB memory card) for €165...so tempted..

http://www.amazon.de/Sony-PlayStation-inklusive-Speicherkarte-PSVita/dp/B00NIITDHC/ref=lp_1503688031_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1422972061&sr=1-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I've bought it from that site and it works perfectly for the month since I bought it

Same as,

First US game I bought and its still working no bother...

The codes actually came from a deal in the US for new PS4 owners afaik....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement