Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I've bought Destiny, Far Cry 4 and Last of Us from them and haven't had any issues. Quite happy and saved quite a bit especially on the Last of Us purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ubisoft is a completely different story;), I wouldn't link it with any PS code purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Great sale on Alien Isolation on PSN store as Deal of the Week. Still showing at 70 quid for me but the price below means it should go to 25.50?

I nearly bought it for 40 quid a few weeks back, surely a must buy at that price

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/02/04/new-playstation-store-deals-call-duty-alien-isolation-dlc-discounts/
    Deal of the Week:

Alien Isolation (PS4)
    65% off (original price: €69.99/£54.99)
    Alien Isolation (PS3)
    60% off (original price: €49.99/£39.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Great sale on Alien Isolation on PSN store as Deal of the Week. Still showing at 70 quid for me but the price below means it should go to 25.50?

I nearly bought it for 40 quid a few weeks back, surely a must buy at that price

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/02/04/new-playstation-store-deals-call-duty-alien-isolation-dlc-discounts/
    Deal of the Week:

Alien Isolation (PS4)
    65% off (original price: €69.99/£54.99)
    Alien Isolation (PS3)
    60% off (original price: €49.99/£39.99

Yeah, I picked it up for €25 on the PS3 during the 12 deals. I'm only playing it in short bursts here and there but the tension in it is nearly unbearable at times. Well worth it at that price. Season Pass is half price as well but all the DLC for that seem to be Survivor Mode so I'm on the fence about whether to pick it up or not.

Also, 65% off on PS4 it'll be €24.50 so you'll have money left over for a bottle of Cadet!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Alien isolation is currently around the GBP20/25 mark on Amazon.

Now I know the sterling rate is crap at the moment, but you would make that back on trade in value I imagine, which obviously isn't an option with the downloaded version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

macpac26 wrote: »
    Amazon Germany have a PS Vita Bundle with 10 games (LBP, Motorstorm VC & smaller games, 8GB memory card) for €165...so tempted..

http://www.amazon.de/Sony-PlayStation-inklusive-Speicherkarte-PSVita/dp/B00NIITDHC/ref=lp_1503688031_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1422972061&sr=1-1

They had this exact bundle before Christmas for €99 (€111 incl. postage)!!! I picked one up then. Still a good price but nowhere near as good as a couple of months ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

tallpaul wrote: »
    They had this exact bundle before Christmas for €99 (€111 incl. postage)!!! I picked one up then. Still a good price but nowhere near as good as a couple of months ago!!

WTF €99?? God dammit raging i missed that deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

I know it's been asked here before but where is the cheapest place to get GTA V on PS4? No more than €50. Cheers lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

EvanKelly6 wrote: »
    I know it's been asked here before but where is the cheapest place to get GTA V on PS4? No more than €50. Cheers lads!

Its keeping its price as well, best looking online.

cloud493 wrote: »

I've had a look, nothing too cheap..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Its only coming out shortly on the PC.
    Prices probably won't start dropping until after that - otherwise it will eat into that revenue stream.

Try using flubit, I was able to get it for £36, works out at €48.14 so says google.

edit - apparently flubbit doesn't ship to ireland. Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

it was 33 pound on hotukdeals the other day.

Just ordered it off thegamecollection lads. Got it for €51 so not too bad. Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

When I was in CEX last week they where offering 49euro cash for GTA V that's just crazy...

That amazing spiderman game on PS4 is down to 20 quid in gamestop. Dunno if its worth that, but it might be ok for 20 notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

That amazing spiderman game on PS4 is down to 20 quid in gamestop. Dunno if its worth that, but it might be ok for 20 notes.

It got 2/10 on Eurogamer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

sugarman wrote: »
    Got Tomb Raider on PS4 for €15 in Xtravision

Is that in store or online?

Infamous for £14 is pretty decent as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭wilser

Got infamous second son in Tesco Naas for €20

Wish amazon sold ever so slightly cheaper bits to bulk orders up to the £25 mark for free delivery. Infamous and soul suspect was £24, and theres nothing to buy for a pound I could find.

Wish amazon sold ever so slightly cheaper bits to bulk orders up to the £25 mark for free delivery. Infamous and soul suspect was £24, and theres nothing to buy for a pound I could find.

Just preorder something and then when they ship the items you want cancel it. I do it all the time.

Jeez, I never even thought of that. Thanks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Terminator

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Xenji wrote: »

I picked that up in the GameStop sale for 15 or so, a few weeks ago. I played it over the weekend. It's pretty linear but I enjoyed the style and the story. Definitely worth a go at that price.

£10 off any order over £40 using the code FEBGIFT10 on the website Rakuten.

You could get Dying Light or The Order:1886 at a decent price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Nice I got The Order for £34.85 shipped to parcel motel. ( via simplygames/Rakuten )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

EvanKelly6 wrote: »
    £10 off any order over £40 using the code FEBGIFT10 on the website Rakuten.

You could get Dying Light or The Order:1886 at a decent price :D

Thanks, think I'll pick up Dying Light with this :)

• Advertisement

Do they only ship to parcel motel?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement