Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

cadete wrote: »
    No simple as that, have 1 for 2 years and gets no play, i did enjoy uncharted and dont starve but thats it, i think playstation has also said we will not receive any more AAA games so unless you are into your indies i wouldnt bother

That is a myth that is putting people off getting the system, it never really had a true AAA game to begin with anyway unless you count the likes Uncharted and Killzone, it still has the support of most of Japans big studios and only about 50% of games coming out in the next 18 months will be indies.

You can see screens of over 350 upcoming games here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969122

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Tcjmcd wrote: »
    Cheers! I'm totally picking up BF4 with all the DLC for €26.99, excellent deal considering all (if not all, most) of the bugs have been squashed out with the patches according to people on Reddit. :)

Totally worth it. Got it for the same before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

macpac26 wrote: »
    Discounts are up

Got to love it when you spend hours comparing prices of a specific game online and in bricks & mortar stores and then just before you pull the trigger they knock 60% off on the PSN store! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

White/Black Ps4 with The Order 1886 and Last of Us €349.99 in argos.

Offer 2 on the console page.

Lots of stock around the country

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

macpac26 wrote: »

Lads, new to the Vita (haven't even given it to my son yet), but will these games be available at this price again?

There's a couple there I am interested in like Batman and Unchartered but in no rush to get them as I've still Shadow of Mordor and then GTA to get through on my PS4.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Lemlin wrote: »
    Lads, new to the Vita (haven't even given it to my son yet), but will these games be available at this price again?

There's a couple there I am interested in like Batman and Unchartered but in no rush to get them as I've still Shadow of Mordor and then GTA to get through on my PS4.

They come up regularly enough in sales.

dan786 wrote: »

Ah FFS! I paid 399 w/Evolve in Argos YESTERDAY....

Didn't want Evolve and did want TLOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

It's brilliant that they're selling these at such a good price. The more people buy into ps4 the sooner we get games made exclusively for the current consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Beefy78 wrote: »

You'll get decent money for Evolve second hand which you could put towards TLOU

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have you opened it yet? I know its a long shot because you probably have but you could return it and buy the new pack if you hadn't.

• Advertisement

I opened it the second I could but also they stressed when I bought it that the PS4 is exempt from money back returns unless it is faulty.

I'll live, just would have rather not spent that 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I opened it the second I could but also they stressed when I bought it that the PS4 is exempt from money back returns unless it is faulty.

Take Evolve to Cex? Or you'd probably get 50 for it on Adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Same thing literally happened to me paid 420euro for PS4 and COD and week later it was 400euro with like 3 top notch games :( ... Sucks, but what can ya do...

dan786 wrote: »

Why did you do that to me,I went and got it. Couldn't resist and now I'm broke...... But extremely happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Hey i was planning on getting that PS4 deal in Argos bit i see on theyre website that The Last of Us isnt in stock. what happens in that situation? Can you just not get the deal?

tyrion1234 wrote: »
    Hey i was planning on getting that PS4 deal in Argos bit i see on theyre website that The Last of Us isnt in stock. what happens in that situation? Can you just not get the deal?

Hey, I went and got the deal and last of us was out of stock. They just gave me a receipt to collect it once it's back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Ah okay cool thanks.

Well if I knew about this deal before LBP3 purchase I would have got this...

$50 PSN Credit for $40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Sony-Play...rue&rmvSB=true

Apparently if you spend $100 by the 24th you get $15 free...

Really wish I got that $50 credit now could have bought FIFA and Resident Evil nearly...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Well if I knew about this deal before LBP3 purchase I would have got this...

wouldn't take my PayPal last time this was up. $60 for €46 on g2a is pretty good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭NATLOR

sugarman wrote: »
    Was gone within minutes, had it in the cart but decideded against it as it came to €125 with Vat + Del.

Still a very good deal, but iv a one4all to use and really want a 1000 model over the slim.

Still in stock, very tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Argos ps4 bundle... #bargain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

cloud493 wrote: »

The missus saw someone posting that up as a bargain somewhere else. Pretty shady from Smyths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Its always that price on the store?

Is it? I'm on the UK store, thought that was a good price :p
    why were they selling PSN subs for 30 quid, thats stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

cloud493 wrote: »
    Is it? I'm on the UK store, thought that was a good price :p
    why were they selling PSN subs for 30 quid, thats stupid.

Trying to rip people off.

1 month = €6.99
    3 months = €14.99
    a year = €49.99

Xtra Vision and HMV have little big planet 3 ps4 for 24.99 new

Xtra Vision and HMV have little big planet 3 ps4 for 24.99 new

And I go and buy a digital version for 30euro last week well fml :(

• Advertisement

And I go and buy a digital version for 30euro last week well fml :(

Lol.. Ah well abreast it's only 5 euro no harm done..

Gotta say I'm kinda falling for the ps4!!

The free pool game is awesome

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement