Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Killzone Trilogy (PS3) €9.99 in Harvey Norman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Killzone Trilogy (PS3) €9.99 in Harvey Norman.

Spot anything ps4 related on sale in Harvey?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

dan786 wrote: »
    White/Black Ps4 with The Order 1886 and Last of Us €349.99 in argos.

Offer 2 on the console page.

Lots of stock around the country

Even though the offer said it was available to March 6th, it's gone up now to €399.99

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Even though the offer said it was available to March 6th, it's gone up now to €399.99

Argos are saying they made an error on the pricing. Should have always been €399. I still don't think the €399 offer at Xmas with GTA V, The Last of Us and Far Cry 4 will be topped.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Argos are saying they made an error on the pricing. Should have always been €399. I still don't think the €399 offer at Xmas with GTA V, The Last of Us and Far Cry 4 will be topped.

That was a great deal. What games you have lemlin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

CastorTroy wrote:

People are still getting it for 350 using a screenshot of the misprice which is in the thread in the bargain alerts section.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Recent ps3 buyer, so go easy :). X1 owner and used to Forza. GT5 servers it says are a gonner. Was it not only released in 2009? Anyway, I've been loving it, gonna get GT6 of course. Is GT6 far better? Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers.
    Apologies if this is in the wrong thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I got little big planet 3 ps4 pre owned for 20 quid from xtravision.

cloud493 wrote: »
    I got little big planet 3 ps4 pre owned for 20 quid from xtravision.

Yeah great value for money in got it new 2 days ago for 25 :)

That was a great deal. What games you have lemlin

I got TLOU, Far Cry 4 and GTA V with it for the €399. Bought Rayman Legends and Lego Marvel Superheroes for my son. They were €48 on Amazon for the two. Far cheaper than bricks and mortar.

I then bought Thief and Tomb Raider for €10 each in the Smyths sale. Swapped Far Cry 4 once I finished it on here for Shadow of Mordor which I'm playing at the minute.

GTA V, Thief and Tomb Raider are all still wrapped, waiting to be opened! As I've limited time, I'm sticking to one game at a time.

So for €467, I've got a PS4 and 8 games in two months!

• Advertisement

I was thinking of getting the PS4 in argos, but I can't justify it as Infamous is the only game on it that I want to play at the moment, since I have a PC to play non exclusives

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

CastorTroy wrote:
    I was thinking of getting the PS4 in argos, but I can't justify it as Infamous is the only game on it that I want to play at the moment, since I have a PC to play non exclusives

its OK but not worth buying a console for

Exactly. Also enough in the backlog from Wii U, Wii, PC and PS3 anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Haven't been able to double check this, on the move, internet sketchy.

PS Vita Wi-Fi and 5 downloadable games - €125 + shipping amazon.de
    - Worms Extreme Revolutions
    - Ratchet & Clank
    - Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy
    - Lemmings Touch
    - LocoRoco

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Uhar14

The last of us €22.50 on PSN this week... I played it on PS3 and think it is worth another play on PS4 for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Uhar14

The last of us remastered for ps4 €22.50 on PSN this week... I played it on PS3 and think it is worth another play on PS4 for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Sold!

Had I brought enough sheckels with me I would have literally dropped €45 yesterday to buy it preowned! Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Uhar14 wrote: »
    The last of us remastered for ps4 €22.50 on PSN this week... I played it on PS3 and think it is worth another play on PS4 for that price

About €13 here
    http://boxeddeal.com/gaming/playstation-4.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Bought it for £38 in Tesco in the UK last week... One of those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

is that legit or game share?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

is that legit or game share?

No . Its a well used site on here. Its a digital US download. You need a US account.

You can easily use Google to find out how to set up a US Psn acc.

Credit here,
    http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Lego Marvel on PS4 is $8 on US PSN Store... Seems like a good deal, but maybe it is coming to PS+ next month or soon anyways?...

• Site Banned Posts: 5 bananador

is amazon uk the cheapest place to buy a ps4 controller anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

bananador wrote: »
    is amazon uk the cheapest place to buy a ps4 controller anyone?

Smyth's and Argos seem to have similar prices to Amazon. From what I can see, the cheapest on Amazon is £41, which is over €56 and Parcel Motel is €4. Both Smyth's and Argos have them for €60.

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Smyth's and Argos seem to have similar prices to Amazon. From what I can see, the cheapest on Amazon is £41, which is over €56 and Parcel Motel is €4. Both Smyth's and Argos have them for €60.

Gamestop are €60 too if its any closer to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for PS4 is €11.99 as the Deal of the Week on the PSN Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Awwww man. I told myself I wasn't going to pick that back up but that might be too good a price to miss.

I just don't see me replaying it. Great game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The game never looked great to me but would pick it up for that for sure. No bank though :eek:

These deals of the week are fantastic so fat between The Last of Us and this - how long has it been going? TLOU was the first I was aware of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

J Mysterio wrote: »
    The game never looked great to me but would pick it up for that for sure. No bank though :eek:

These deals of the week are fantastic so fat between The Last of Us and this - how long has it been going? TLOU was the first I was aware of.

The deals have been going for the last year or so but I think they've been about the two best deals on it so far imo.

I played Sleeping Dogs on the PS3 and I thought it was fantastic. I really enjoyed the main campaign and you have plenty of little side missions and races that you can do in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Get 20% off at hmv.ie today only using the PIG20PAT

hmv.ie fb.me/7btWQbkzr

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement