Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone recommend a few decent Vita games? The GF bought me one a couple of xmas ago but totally forgot I had it! Must try and start a collection on it

Anyone recommend a few decent Vita games? The GF bought me one a couple of xmas ago but totally forgot I had it! Must try and start a collection on it

I see Killzone Mercenary is free this month on PSN if you have PS Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Is that the full game? Went to buy it today but it says PSN game on it; would that be correct?

Yeah it's the full game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

What sort of games do you like playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

I see Killzone Mercenary is free this month on PSN if you have PS Plus

Downloading it at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith is Free for PS3 from Amazon

I don't think you don't need to use a PSN American account. I think you can just use a U.S. Address on your Amazon account to get the key. The key will work here.

I'm not 100% about that, I was reading a lot of it from a German site through Google Translate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Glebee

Allyall wrote: »

I don't think you don't need to use a PSN American account. I think you can just use a U.S. Address on your Amazon account to get the key. The key will work here.

I'm not 100% about that, I was reading a lot of it from a German site through Google Translate.

Fair play, worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭wilser

Just tried it there and the code I got emailed to me is invalid,
    Ah well thanks anyway
    Nothing ventured nothing gained

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Xenji wrote: »
    What sort of games do you like playing?

Play a bit of anything; sports; FPS; adventure etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Metro Redux for €22 in Argos. Picked this up earlier today, thought it was a decent price for both games. Stock check.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

So apparently the Xbox One's price is being dropped under GBP 300.00 in the UK.

As someone who is hoping to pick up a PS4 at some stage, got to hope that Sony follow suit on their pricing, and not only in the UK.

Faker74 wrote: »
    So apparently the Xbox One's price is being dropped under GBP 300.00 in the UK.

As someone who is hoping to pick up a PS4 at some stage, got to hope that Sony follow suit on their pricing, and not only in the UK.

I'm pretty sure both are are already below that.

£300GBP = €415.30 :eek:

The PS4 is roughly between €350 - €380 in France, usually with a game or two.
    Around the same in Germany.
    I presume all of mainland Europe are the same.

For Example

I'm pretty sure both are are already below that.

£300GBP = €415.30 :eek:

The PS4 is roughly between €350 - €380 in France, usually with a game or two.
    Around the same in Germany.
    I presume all of mainland Europe are the same.

For Example

I realise it is already cheaper to buy one in Ireland than in the UK. But the fact that they are taking roughly 10% off the retail price there is, hopefully, a sign of changes in the general pricing for the system.

I'm pretty much waiting for the first real price drop on the PS4, or possibly the launch of a slim version, to make the jump from PS3.

Having said that, my love for the Arkham games might force my hand come the release of Arkham Knight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The euro has dropped a lot in value, really doesn't give an indication of cost using the long standing price and current exchange rate.

If anything there's more insentive to hold the price for much longer, as expecially for the xboxdue to the euro/dollar rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mortal Kombat X is €55.99 in Argos, beats paying €69.99 like some places want.

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=3431205

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

All the Batman games are on sale on the PS store. Just picked up Arkham City for my lad for 5er. All three can be picked up for €17.50

• Registered Users Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jaysus times like this I wish I still had my PS3. Id pick up the Arkham trilogy in a heartbeat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Dying Light for PS4 is now €49.99 on PSN. Was planning on picking up Bloodborne, but think I will have to grab this instead!

Edit: Make that €44.99 if you have PS+

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Drew P. Wiener

Picked up a Sony DualShock 4 Charging Station in Harvey Norman today for €29.99, is £49.99 on the usual spots on the web (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) Good price and it looks neat too, No more usb cables hanging around.

Cant post a link as I'm the new kid in class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Benzino wrote: »
    Dying Light for PS4 is now €49.99 on PSN. Was planning on picking up Bloodborne, but think I will have to grab this instead!

Edit: Make that €44.99 if you have PS+

It's a great game and they are still releasing free content for it. It has not dropped in price on Amazon yet either while the likes of Bloodborne and The Order have.

PSN is the cheapest place to get this with the PS+ deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭DaBlackMask

Dying light is great, I'll have to get up to Argos to get MKX

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

PS4 with MKX and Bloodborne is €399.99 in Argos..........Think I'll be getting a PS4!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

bkrangle wrote: »
    PS4 with MKX and Bloodborne is €399.99 in Argos..........Think I'll be getting a PS4!

Was thinking about going for this, unfortunately all the dublin shops have mkx out of stock according to the website :(

It's marked "can be ordered for collection". Wonder if I could pay the 400, get bloodbourne and the ps4 and pick up MKX later? Probably not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That's what they did with the bundles at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

They do it all the time, buy the lot now and they will let you know when the other game is in. Bring your receipt with you when you go back for it.

Awesome, sounds perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Bloodborne is all you need anyway, it's bloody brilliant. :)

• Advertisement

Argos really does seem to be the place to buy a PS4.

Hoping come my birthday in October they will have Buy a PS4 and get Arkham Knight and FIFA 16 for free.

That would make me a very happy camper!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement