Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭GoWithTheFlow

There's a shop in manor mills in Maynooth that are selling PS4 plus any game for 400. not quite as good as the Argos two game deal but at least you do get your choice of game. Also can buy a controller for 50 with that bundle which is pretty ok. I am in no way associated with the shop by the way just pointing out a decent deal .

That deal's gone to 429 in store now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 dahorseboy

That deal's gone to 429 in store now.

AH NOOO!!! you kidding me?? crap, i was waiting till after my exams to get one ahh, suppose its still a good deal if you get one of the dearer games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭rob808

Just an FYI guys on the PS Plus 365 card for 14:99 in Argos; I'm just out the door of Argos Mahon Point Cork and they had no stock but was able to order one for in store collection next Wednesday at the discounted price; said every store coukd do same;great value and would have been spending that amount on the 3 month this weekend anyways
    I went into the one in ashbourne but the girl said they had a problem selling them it wouldn't let them Sell them but I reserved 2 For Tuesday just hope I get them for 14.99 see what happens anybody else hear of this problem 365 day cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

wilser wrote: »
    Haven't seen it mentioned but Terraria is €7.60 for the next couple of days in the store

Bought this a couple of days ago and would highly recommend it, also didn't realise it was cross buy so I now have it for vita,ps3 & ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

i am raging i didnt get the 2 game bundle in argos, i see the mkx deal is on until the 22nd, hoping they put a better deal on after that! ended up getting the cash together a week to late, but think i will just hold out now at this stage until there is a half decent deal on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Just ordered the 12 month for 15 in galway. Back in stock tomorrow.nice one . Thanks.to whoever pit this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭da gamer

Cheers for the heads up on the psn cards in argos lads, brother managed to get 2 today. Does anyone know if I was to get another year membership will it carry through for 2 years then or would I have to wait until the year is up before activating the next year's membership?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

da gamer wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads up on the psn cards in argos lads, brother managed to get 2 today. Does anyone know if I was to get another year membership will it carry through for 2 years then or would I have to wait until the year is up before activating the next year's membership?

They stack.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Mattyz69 wrote: »
    i am raging i didnt get the 2 game bundle in argos, i see the mkx deal is on until the 22nd, hoping they put a better deal on after that! ended up getting the cash together a week to late, but think i will just hold out now at this stage until there is a half decent deal on.

Yeah I'd hold out until they come back with a €399 bundle that includes 2 games. Decent bundles seem to come around regular enough with Argos these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭rob808

da gamer wrote: »
    where did he get them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭mel123

rob808 wrote: »
    where did he get them?

I ordered one in Santry on Friday, just got a text this morning to say it was there, will collect later. When I was in store and on the stock checker thingys I typed in the code and it said 'only available to order'. I don't see why I shouldn't get it for that price later when I collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

mel123 wrote: »
    I ordered one in Santry on Friday, just got a text this morning to say it was there, will collect later. When I was in store and on the stock checker thingys I typed in the code and it said 'only available to order'. I don't see why I shouldn't get it for that price later when I collect.

Once you ordered it and collect within the timeframe specified on the preorder you will get it at the cheaper price, confirmed that with a guy in the cork store!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Lads is it too late to order one now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Saints row 4 PS4 is down to 19.99 in GameStop.

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Lads is it too late to order one now?

Don't think it is; still listed as 14:99 on website def worth popping g into store

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

There are 2 of the €14.99 365 day ps plus cards left in the ilac centre Argos.

Strangely, if you go to a store without the cards in stock (I went to the Jervis centre store first), it comes up at the regular price. But if it is in stock, as it was across the street, you get it for €14.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Yeah I picked up my reservation from Jervis at €14.99 but the system had it down at it's regular price. Looks like it will be returning to it's normal price again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

picking up some more yearly psns today, gonna be psn'd till the year 2050

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

i got my 8 reserved yr PSN subs today . I got 7 last thursday and I ordered another 8 for my mates in Dublin...there all there today. Sweet deal.

And I just preordered Project cas and have a t80 wheel waiting here and a t100 on the way...double sweet ;)

how are you ordering them? i checked the argos website and says u cant order?!

• Advertisement

I rang around and checked stock for the last week since it was mentioned on here. I drove from Tramore to Dundalk and Drogheda last week to collect 7...it was worth it though.

i bet it was, damnit!! i am gonna try and pick some of these up tomorrow and see!! i def keeping a close eye on here from now on!!

Have to order instore

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Just back from Mahon Point in Cork. Bought 3, asked the guy I was picking up from and he reckoned there was loads left.......

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

I rang around and checked stock for the last week since it was mentioned on here. I drove from Tramore to Dundalk and Drogheda last week to collect 7...it was worth it though.

greedy much?

it's people like you that ruin these offers.

that's all i will say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Its those sort of people that kill bargain alerts for me, no wonder people have stopped posting up bargains lately. Some people really take the piss.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Its those sort of people that kill bargain alerts for me, no wonder people have stopped posting up bargains lately. Some people really take the piss.

Get up off your hole and get your own then.

I did.
    :o

and... I didn't see this on Bargain alerts. I seen this offer because I actuall take the time to READ this thread...

SharpCoder wrote: »
    greedy much?

it's people like you that ruin these offers.

that's all i will say.

Lol... the " poor me " attitude . Just because your too lazy ,don't get onto me. As stated above . " theres loads left" ppl like you would rather moan about it though :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Get up off your hole and get your own then.

I did.
    :o

Don't suppose you're selling any? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Back on topic - bargain is available to everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement