Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,217 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is only €13 on PSN. Good price for a great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone seen any ps vitas going for reasonable money

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Anyone seen any ps vitas going for reasonable money

CEX are selling used ones for E130, new you are still looking at E189-E199 being the cheapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

Are the Vitas worth it do ye reckon?

As it stands, only for JRPG's, Visual Novels and Indie games, it has a decent back catalog with some great games, but those genres are the only ones really with major support these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

If you have a PS+ account, then yes absolutely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

I've charged mine twice, lost the charger and never played it since. A ridiculous waste of money IMO, and the remote play, which I'd huge interest in, isn't great either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    I've charged mine twice, lost the charger and never played it since. A ridiculous waste of money IMO, and the remote play, which I'd huge interest in, isn't great either.

Tbf, it's going to be a ridiculous waste of money if you only charge it up twice and never use it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,276 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I've been watching ebay for vita plus games for less than €100 then sell the games to cex since most are on PS+

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Vita is a really neat console. Remote play is cool as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Tbf, it's going to be a ridiculous waste of money if you only charge it up twice and never use it again.

Not really. I was underwhelmed by the graphics, the screen and the remote play feature which I really wanted to like. Plus there was little to no games coming out for it, as I already had all the good ones, which were a handful.

Even if I kept pushing myself to play it I still would've thought it was a waste of money, personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Can anyone tell me where is the best and cheapest place online to but vita games? Where do you guys buy from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I have one and barely use it, have a lot of games that I started but couldn't be arsed with. I don't know why really. Much happier with 3ds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

I have one and barely use it, have a lot of games that I started but couldn't be arsed with. I don't know why really. Much happier with 3ds.

Not really what he asked is it? Ps plus have had a few good games for the vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Dying Light PS4 only 30 quid in Smyths. Decent price.

Can anyone tell me where is the best and cheapest place online to but vita games? Where do you guys buy from?

VGP is hands down the cheapest place to get them, have about 20 Vita games from them and you do not have to worry about customs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Deedsie wrote: »
    Not really what he asked is it? Ps plus have had a few good games for the vita.

I think Jerichoholic was replying to the posts above that, seeing as they were both posted at the same time.

I was looking a while ago and was recommended base.com
    http://www.base.com/playstation-vita/pg735/bn10003914/games.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,731 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Any good PS4 bundles around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Argos have Destiny on Ps4 for 24.99 and 12.99 for Ps3. Picked up the last copy on Ps4 in Jervis, seems a decent price as I havent found it cheaper elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Not sure if this counts as a bargain but given the general release-day prices I'd probably count it as a bargain.

Fallout 4 on PS4 at €53 on base.com

http://www.base.com/buy/product/fallout-4-ps4/dgc-fallout4ps4.htm

It's a decent bit cheaper than other online pre-order prices but will definitely be cheaper than bricks and mortar prices on release day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,104 ✭✭✭✭listermint

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Argos have Destiny on Ps4 for 24.99 and 12.99 for Ps3. Picked up the last copy on Ps4 in Jervis, seems a decent price as I havent found it cheaper elsewhere.

You won't regret it. Unless you lose life to the timesink that Destiny is.

Don't forget to join the PS4 clan. Check out the big thread in the Games forum.

listermint wrote: »
    reviews are shocking

Are they?

I only saw one video, seemed decent and a quick read of this. They seem worth the punt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,276 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I've been watching ebay for vita plus games for less than €100 then sell the games to cex since most are on PS+

And just got one with 16GB memory card with a few non plus games on it, 4 physical games (worth €32 cash in cex) for £81 including delivery. Happy enough with that

• Registered Users Posts: 20 davebushe

I suspect it'll be cheap across the board everywhere next week. There's a new disc coming out on Sep 15 with the original game, both pieces of DLC and the expansion. Got a preorder for £34 from Simpy Games a little while ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Allyall wrote: »
    Are they?

I only saw one video, seemed decent and a quick read of this. They seem worth the punt.
    Average of 2/5 stars on the Amazon page you listed. 520 more reviews on the American Amazon. The most helpful reviews being 1-star. Unless you've money to burn, they're definitely not with a punt.

Average of 2/5 stars on the Amazon page you listed. 520 more reviews on the American Amazon. The most helpful reviews being 1-star. Unless you've money to burn, they're definitely not with a punt.

They haven't dispatched yet, I think I'll try and cancel them, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Nice flash sale on the Canada store . Lego movie ,ps4 for about €6 ...and others.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lulzordan

Toukiden Kiwami is currently on sale at 30 on the IE store, is it worth it at that price?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement