Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

is roughly €37 including postage from the UK to Ireland on TheGameCollection until midnight.

Wish I'd seen this yesterday. Anyone know where has the best price for it at the moment? (Batman ps4)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Cheapest I've stumbled across latly is simplygames.com, they have it for £32 or something with £2 shipping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

lertsnim wrote: »
    I got The Witcher 3 on the Canadian store for €32 last night. It was reduced by 30%. With the same discount it would have been almost €40 on the U.S. store. Canada is the way to go

I already have a US account on my PS4 along with my normal EU account. Could I add a Canadian one too or is there a limit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I already have a US account on my PS4 along with my normal EU account. Could I add a Canadian one too or is there a limit?

Think you can add as many as you like. I added a NZ account last week on top of my Irish and US one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,803 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I have 5 different accounts on mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Don't know if many would be interested on here for this but Gamestop on Liffy st Dublin have The Order 1886 Blackwater Edition for €39.99, just picked one up. They were on the shop floor last week when I was in but not anymore so I had to ask for it.

The girl asked me if I was sure I wanted to buy it when she was going to get it out of the stock room, I know it got bad reviews and was pretty short but I can't wait to play/watch through it later

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭barry181091

Don't know if many would be interested on here for this but Gamestop on Liffy st Dublin have The Order 1886 Blackwater Edition for €39.99, just picked one up. They were on the shop floor last week when I was in but not anymore so I had to ask for it.

The girl asked me if I was sure I wanted to buy it when she was going to get it out of the stock room, I know it got bad reviews and was pretty short but I can't wait to play/watch through it later

You know its a bad idea when the person in Gamestop is like, "Are you sure? You don't have a fever or anything do you?". :D

You know its a bad idea when the person in Gamestop is like, "Are you sure? You don't have a fever or anything do you?". :D

Lol, I'm pretty sure she thought I was some sort of dope/idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

You could easily finish it twice tonight and then trade it back into them tomorrow.

Xenji wrote: »
    You could easily finish it twice tonight and then trade it back into them tomorrow.

Hmm, I could, but I might just keep it in my collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

lertsnim wrote: »
    I have 5 different accounts on mine.

Look at you, foreigner.... coming over here, taking our Playstation accounts...

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

The Order 1886 certainly isn't the worst game in the world, it's worth a playthrough. I got it free when I got my PS4 a few months ago, played it in a couple of days and flogged it in CEX. It was short and there were some really, really annoying sequences in it but overall it was ok and it looked stunning.
    Think if it like going for dinner in a mediocre restaurant with a beautiful but vapid model. Mildly boring, stunning to look at and you won't be worse off for the experience. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

The Order 1886 is an easy Platinum too, if you're into that kinda thing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

The Order 1886 is an easy Platinum too, if you're into that kinda thing!

So is Hannah Montana...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

The Borderlands Handsome Edition - $35

This is in the Canada PS Store but you can get $20 codes for around €13.50 on PC GameSupply seems like an absolute steal at that price...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

The Canadian store is doing GTAV-PS4 with the 20% off at the moment for about €38.

If I buy on a Canadian account, will the online play work with my Irish account?

Might pick up them PSN cards if its a yes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,475 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The Canadian store is doing GTAV-PS4 with the 20% off at the moment for about €38.

If I buy on a Canadian account, will the online play work with my Irish account?

Might pick up them PSN cards if its a yes!

Yes, online won't be affected. Only thing affected with buying from other accounts is DLC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

HMV are selling the new PES for E45, its meant to be a pricing mistake, but they will still honor the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

HMV are selling the new PES for E45, its meant to be a pricing mistake, but they will still honor the price.

Is it any good?

• Advertisement

DeclanRe wrote: »
    Is it any good?

Last years was a huge return to form and this years is getting rave reviews so far, lots of 8s&9s with most stating that Fifa has a lot of catching up to do now gameplay wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Ps3 or ps4?

Ps3 or ps4?

PS4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

amadablam wrote: »

Plus check the special offers and you can add on MGS V: Phantom Pain for €33.

Just noticed that Dying Light is €29.99 in Argos. That's a decent bargain too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

How do you get Canadian money for the Flash sale ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

How do you get Canadian money for the Flash sale ?

pcgamesupply.com
    You will also need a Canadian PSN account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Got the canadian account set up already cheers man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Got the canadian account set up already cheers man

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Anyone use this yet?

http://hmvgamecredit.com/IE

You use your left over phone credit to buy psn credit.
    20 psn will cost you 23.50 in phone credit.

I might start using it. Once my month is up with 3, my credit is eaten up by data charges in a day.
    I'll have to set a reminder to top up before my plan expires so I won't waste it like every other month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement