Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Anyone use this yet?

http://hmvgamecredit.com/IE

You use your left over phone credit to buy psn credit.
    20 psn will cost you 23.50 in phone credit.

I might start using it. Once my month is up with 3, my credit is eaten up by data charges in a day.
    I'll have to set a reminder to top up before my plan expires so I won't waste it like every other month.

I still see it as paying more. I'd horde my credit until my plan is up, then use all stocked credit until I need another plan. Rinse and repeat.

Either way I'm bill... but €20 for €23.50 doesn't sit right with me... but different strokes I guess...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

but for me this is good.

my mum tops up by €15 every month to get free calls on Tesco, she can't text so she has no way of using the credit. In swoops me to spend her accrued €200 on PSN credit. It's going to waste otherwise.

but for me this is good.

my mum tops up by €15 every month to get free calls on Tesco, she can't text so she has no way of using the credit. In swoops me to spend her accrued €200 on PSN credit. It's going to waste otherwise.

Then swoop away young sir!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

but for me this is good.

Tesco ain't included (or any of MVNOs) I've tried before as i'm on Tesco too.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Was in HMV over lunch there.

1TB Console with PES2016 or FIFA 16 for 399.99 for those who might be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Have long been considering finally making the upgrade to PlayStation 4. Is this the best value for one with that size memory around? I've been playing old PlayStation 3 games ages.

Have long been considering finally making the upgrade to PlayStation 4. Is this the best value for one with that size memory around? I've been playing old PlayStation 3 games ages.

Definitely. In a bricks and mortar store in Ireland anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

sweetie wrote: »
    Tesco ain't included (or any of MVNOs) I've tried before as i'm on Tesco too.

Boo-urns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Just ordered the new one on amazon.fr.
    Fifa 16
    Fifa steelbook
    MGS V
    1TB PS4 (Chassis C)
    all for €399 delivered (to France where I live)

enda1 wrote: »
    Just ordered the new one on amazon.fr.
    Fifa 16
    Fifa steelbook
    MGS V
    1TB PS4 (Chassis C)
    all for €399 delivered (to France where I live)

Showing that particular offer as "Currently Unavailable" but has all the above minus MGS V for the same price.

Looks like from now on I am keeping an eye on both argos and amazon France for buying my ps4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Faker74 wrote: »
    Showing that particular offer as "Currently Unavailable" but has all the above minus MGS V for the same price.

Looks like from now on I am keeping an eye on both argos and amazon France for buying my ps4!

Feckers! Hope they fulfil mine now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,455 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Anyone use this yet?

http://hmvgamecredit.com/IE

You use your left over phone credit to buy psn credit.
    20 psn will cost you 23.50 in phone credit.

I might start using it. Once my month is up with 3, my credit is eaten up by data charges in a day.
    I'll have to set a reminder to top up before my plan expires so I won't waste it like every other month.

I do exactly the same thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,276 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Annoying that the Left Behind DLC is only discounted on PS4. Considering it came with the Remastered game anyway, most PS4 owners probably have it. But PS3 owners still have to pay full price. Though now I'm wondering if it's cross-buy. :)

That heavy a discount on TLOU makes me wonder if we are getting closer to it being a free PS Plus game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Faker74 wrote: »
    That heavy a discount on TLOU makes me wonder if we are getting closer to it being a free PS Plus game.

Really hope it does. I might actually kill someone in the multiplayer then with some new people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Sleeping Dogs for €11 in that sale is an incredible price!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Is inFamous: Second Son any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

It's OK - not as good as the original but OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Just got Fifa 16 PS4 for €33.50 in Supervalu. It was €49.99 but when the girl scanned my rewards card it took another €16.50 off!

I said nothing. Could be an error that will be fixed later so get in quick folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭neiler987

Lemlin wrote: »
    Just got Fifa 16 PS4 for €33.50 in Supervalu. It was €49.99 but when the girl scanned my rewards card it took another €16.50 off!

I said nothing. Could be an error that will be fixed later so get in quick folks!

In which Supervalu pal ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Happened with me too(in limerick), but they noticed as I hadn't much with it. Still happy with getting it for €49.99

neiler987 wrote: »
    In which Supervalu pal ??

Virginia, Co. Cavan.
    A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Happened with me too(in limerick), but they noticed as I hadn't much with it. Still happy with getting it for €49.99

All I had with mine was a croissant but it was fairly busy. Handed the girl €51 and she started handing back change which confused me. I just checked it was definitely the PS4 version she had given me and said nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I tried Supervalue and Fifa went in as €49.99.

I left it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,475 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I left it.

Why? It's still cheaper than anywhere else in the country. :confused:

I left it.

Did you scan a Rewards Card? Apparently the Rewards card is applying the €16.50 discount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Did you scan a Rewards Card? Apparently the Rewards card is applying the €16.50 discount.

Yehh. I also get a 15% off with my card...so it was costing me €42.50 .

I was only gonna get it as a stocking filler . I'm not really into it.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement