Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

According to Eurogamer, when the Uncharted collection is released there will be decent price reductions on the console bundled version, at least in the UK.

So the 1TB bundle will be GBP 329.99 and the 500GB bundle will be GBP 299.99, rather than the standalone rrp of GBP 349.99

More interesting is that BOTH configurations are in the updated "C Chassis" i.e. all matte black plastic, quieter and more energy efficient.

Hopefully the Irish prices will be knocked down a little too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Anyone know what Hard drive they are using in the new version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Anyone point me to a good deal on Uncharted Collection? €65 in Smyths seems a bit high for a rerelease. €74(!) in gameslop. Seems to be about €58 from gameseek.

Anyone know of a cheaper price?

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Anyone point me to a good deal on Uncharted Collection? €65 in Smyths seems a bit high for a rerelease. €74(!) in gameslop. Seems to be about €58 from gameseek.

Anyone know of a cheaper price?

Thanks guys!

£39.99 (€54.50) on Amazon.

• Advertisement

Won't post to Ireland with Amazon. Same price as gameseek. So might go with them. Everywhere else is more expensive sadly. They are such great games though.

Thanks guys!

Wah, thats really bizarre, im seeing that for a lot of released and upcoming games too, maybe it's an error :/

Ignore the "won't ship to Ireland" notice, I've seen it on numerous products of late and had no issue ordering them shipped to Ireland.

Ignore the "won't ship to Ireland" notice, I've seen it on numerous products of late and had no issue ordering them shipped to Ireland.

Tried, won't post to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Use Parcel Motel and you should have no problem.

• Advertisement

Seems like an error on amazons' end at the moment.

Strange, I've had it appear on numerous items of late and never had any issue with getting them delivered to Galway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Any SVs in Dublin doing FIFA for €49? I've tried three and none of them even sell games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Lot of glitches with Amazon, for months now there free shipping had been broken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Any SVs in Dublin doing FIFA for €49? I've tried three and none of them even sell games!

Seen something on that................apparently it was a pricing error that they are in the process of rectifying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

I want to get a new DS4. Is €70 best price in bricks and mortar shop?
    I don't like the black one so I'll probably get the 20th anniversary edition. Any deals online for much lower prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Keith186 wrote: »
    I want to get a new DS4. Is €70 best price in bricks and mortar shop?
    I don't like the black one so I'll probably get the 20th anniversary edition. Any deals online for much lower prices?

White, Red and Blue controllers are €55.99 in Argos. Black is €49.99 in Smyths.
    €70 seems to be the going price for the 20th anniversary edition in B&M stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

amadablam wrote: »
    Seen something on that................apparently it was a pricing error that they are in the process of rectifying

I think the sub €49 price was an error but the €49 price was one they had/have on their Facebook (while stocks last). Just can't find one for love nor money that sells games full stop! Just my luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I've a brand new Red on sealed for €50 if your interested?

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I've a brand new Red on sealed for €50 if your interested?
    Thanks but gonna get grey or white one. Probably white for the sake of €14.

• Advertisement

@readyletsgo Amazon.co.uk is fixed for shipping to ireland now...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Manufan123

Best place to buy a Ps4 with fifa 16?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Manufan123 wrote: »
    Best place to buy a Ps4 with fifa 16?

Argos for €350.

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Argos for €350.

Yeah you can get the 1TB console too for that price with Fifa.

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    White, Red and Blue controllers are €55.99 in Argos. Black is €49.99 in Smyths.
    €70 seems to be the going price for the 20th anniversary edition in B&M stores

Got the white one. Nostalgia wasn't worth the extra few bob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,994 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

CombatCow wrote: »
    Yeah you can get the 1TB console too for that price with Fifa.

I wouldn't recommend the 1TB consoles apparently they are the old consoles, the 500Gb with the all Matt finish have new motherbord and reduced fan noise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Hey guys where is the best place to pick up Fifa and Nba 2k16 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

There really needs be a separate thread for bargain requests.

FIFA is cheapest in Supervalu right now at €49.99 while Amazon have NBA for €54.20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

There really needs be a separate thread for bargain requests.

FIFA is cheapest in Supervalu right now at €49.99 while Amazon have NBA for €54.20

Go with PES, it's much better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement