Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Sure its only 8 euro in cex is it not.

Yep it is, and I think the game is awesome... I don't know why so many complain about it, I guess a lot of people haven't played the Killzone franchise and just got it because it was out on launch but I think it's awesome online... Saying it isn't worth a fiver is a joke, it definitely is... I bought it for 15euro and have no regrets played the hell out of it for a month or 2 and will go back to it when I have time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,471 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yep it is, and I think the game is awesome... I don't know why so many complain about it, I guess a lot of people haven't played the Killzone franchise and just got it because it was out on launch but I think it's awesome online... Saying it isn't worth a fiver is a joke, it definitely is... I bought it for 15euro and have no regrets played the hell out of it for a month or 2 and will go back to it when I have time...

I said it was barely worth a fiver, and I said it was in my own opinion. I know a few who still play it online and love it, it just wasn't my cup of tea, and I wouldn't pay a fiver to own it again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Spend a minimum of $20 Thanksgiving long weekend on any in stock game or accessory and receive FREE standard worldwide shipping. VGP.ca

https://twitter.com/VideoGamesPlus_

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/shipping_faq.php
    FREE STANDARD SHIPPING OVER $20.00 (OCT 9TH TO OCT 12TH) WORLDWIDE - THANKSGIVING PROMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

The Last of Us GOTY is back tom €12 ofor PS3 on PSN. I played the game and loved it but is there much replay value in the GOTY Edition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Ageyev wrote: »
    The Last of Us GOTY is back tom €12 ofor PS3 on PSN. I played the game and loved it but is there much replay value in the GOTY Edition?

The GOTY edition has the Left Behind prequel which is pretty damn good prequel, worth a play in itself if you haven't played it.

Also has new multiplayer maps and a harder singer player difficulty if I remember correctly, if you're into a harder challenge!

• Advertisement

The GOTY edition has the Left Behind prequel which is pretty damn good prequel, worth a play in itself if you haven't played it.

Also has new multiplayer maps and a harder singer player difficulty if I remember correctly, if you're into a harder challenge!

Haven't played Left Behind which is a fiver atm and sounds like a worthy purchase. Maybe I'm stingy but €7 for maps and a new difficulty? :/

Haven't played Left Behind which is a fiver atm and sounds like a worthy purchase. Maybe I'm stingy but €7 for maps and a new difficulty? :/

If you've no real interest in playing the main story again, then no I'd just get the Left Behind DLC :) Definitely worth the €5!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Picked up up the Witcher 3 in Argos for €41.99 which is great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

The Walking Dead season 2 Ep. 1 and The Wolf Among Us Ep.1 is free on US and CAN PSN at the moment.

Edit: Both PS3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Onigiri is a free mmorpg action game on US PSN.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/onigiri-ps4/

• Advertisement

Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition for PS4 for just under €35.

Packaging is in Nordic but all content is in English.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/12977/s/far-cry-4-kyrat-edition-nordic-ps4/

Pagan Min statue is very cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition for PS4 for just under €35.

Packaging is in Nordic but all content is in English.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/12977/s/far-cry-4-kyrat-edition-nordic-ps4/

Pagan Min statue is very cool.

I got it when it first came out, the statue is the usual ubi soft plastic awful paint crap but for €35 your basically getting it free with the game, I do buy all their AC statues once they go cheap as GameStop are having a laugh charging 50 each for them poor things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Is Knack worth it at about 13.50?
    Is it any good?
    I'm an adult male with no kids by the way:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

quinnd6 wrote: »
    Is it any good?

Knack wouldn't be worth it if it was free TBH

That's grand cheers I see the deal's just after ending anyway.

Is it any good?

Not for €13.50. For €5 you'd probably be more at its value as you'd waste a couple of hours before you got bored. It's not a great game, pretty uninspiring and bland.

To be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't been offloaded as a free PS Plus game at this stage.

Pick up Sleeping Dogs for that price if you haven't played it and have €13.50 to spare, it's floating around for about that price online and on the PS store. Great fun sandbox game. I platinumed it first time around, which tells you my thoughts on it.

I already played and finished sleeping dogs on the 360 but thanks anyway and it is a very good game for those who haven't played it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Is it any good?

Knack is only 10 in CEX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Knack is only 10 in CEX

Knack isn't a terrible game. I found it worth a few hours. It's basically a game though that could have been released on the PS1 or PS2. Not even PS3 quality IMO.

That said, my five year old enjoyed it and there is a good co-op mode for playing it. I picked it up second hand for €20 in Gamestop at Xmas as a game for my son and it served its purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Shadow Of Mordor currently $17.99 on Canadian & U.S PSN. Good price.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes is $6.60 too, haven't played it but that is really cheap!

• Advertisement

Lego Marvel Super Heroes is $6.60 too, haven't played it but that is really cheap!

That was more or less the last Lego game to be really enjoyable and fun before the series completely jumped the shark which I think is visible even in Metacritic ratings.

A steal at $6.60.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

For PS4??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

RedXIV wrote: »
    For PS4??

Yeah, should have stated that in the post really!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Shadow Of Mordor currently $17.99 on Canadian & U.S PSN. Good price.

I hate how it is 20.99 without Plus membership, costs an extra 10 Dollars then for it.

Have you used that site yourself before? Are they reputable and trustworthy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,803 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I have never had bother with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,471 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I wondered the same thing before I used them. They are perfect, no delay in getting the codes either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Not had a problem with them either, you get your code within a minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Tales from the Borderlands Season Pass is also $15 in Canadian store, well worth the price... €13.50 for $20 so then you have $5 spare (I just bought Life is Strange Episode 1 for the spare $5)...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement