Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Ageyev wrote: »
    Have you used that site yourself before? Are they reputable and trustworthy?
    Bought $20 Canadian which came to €13.50 via Paypal. Code arrived 25mins later. Just bought a PS2 game (Fatal Frame, not on EU PSN) from Canadian PSN Store for CAN$10. Happy days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

Wow, the flash sale finished fast.

The Can $20 was €12.15 ,the 50 was 30.20 .

You have to check that store every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

Wow, the flash sale finished fast.

The Can $20 was €12.15 ,the 50 was 30.20 .

You have to check that store every day.

it was over in a...flash.

Great site, been using it a few weeks since you mentioned it, fair play!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,099 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Unchartered collection is €43 on simply games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Argh, do I REALLY need this? I've played all 3 before

• Advertisement

NO! Keep your money for 4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

You don't need it, but playing all 3 in a row with improved graphics, will be nice preparation for 4. I got it and im really enjoying it, had played all 3 previously too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Wasn't aware of Simply Games before now, some fairly decent deals on it!

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get the 20th Anniversary Edition Dualshock 4? It looks really nice and I wouldn't mind having an extra controller around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Nailz wrote: »
    Wasn't aware of Simply Games before now, some fairly decent deals on it!

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get the 20th Anniversary Edition Dualshock 4? It looks really nice and I wouldn't mind having an extra controller around the house.

The owners of Simply Games/Electronics are parasites, would not give them any business regardless of the savings.

VGP have the controller for E50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Me too. Looking forward to picking it up on Black Friday or Christmas sale for around half price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Its worth saying that copy of Uncharted would be a UAE copy, and you'd have trouble trading it in after if you wanted. Not a problem otherwise doe.

Xenji wrote: »
    The owners of Simply Games/Electronics are parasites, would not give them any business regardless of the savings.

How so?

How so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition for PS4 for just under €35.

Packaging is in Nordic but all content is in English.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/catalog/product/view/id/12977/s/far-cry-4-kyrat-edition-nordic-ps4/

Pagan Min statue is very cool.

Did you calculate that with the normal £2 per item postage?

Ageyev wrote: »
    How so?

They have been investigated by trading standards numerous times, I know of friends who got ripped of by them when I was living in London and I have seen in the past posters here having issues as well.

They were also threatened with an injunction by the trading standards after forcing customers to pay extra for PS4 pre orders, even after they paid for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

They have been investigated by trading standards numerous times, I know of friends who got ripped of by them when I was living in London and I have seen in the past posters here having issues as well.

They were also threatened with an injunction by the trading standards after forcing customers to pay extra for PS4 pre orders, even after they paid for them.
    Right, cheers for the heads up. I'll steer clear purely based off such practices.

Flash sale on Us/Canadian stores. Canadian dollar is cheapet , Everybody gone to the rapture is $8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

sweetie wrote: »
    Flash sale on Us/Canadian stores. Canadian dollar is cheapet , Everybody gone to the rapture is $8

Metro Redux is also down to $12.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I was wondering out of curiosity If you created a US Playstation account could you use American PS Store gift cards to top up the account with money if living in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

quinnd6 wrote: »
    I was wondering out of curiosity If you created a US Playstation account could you use American PS Store gift cards to top up the account with money if living in Ireland?

Yeah, you can do that. Lots of people do it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Does Sony have a way of tracking games tho? If I buy a US game and play it on my IE account will that game not have a US code or something?

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Does Sony have a way of tracking games tho? If I buy a US game and play it on my IE account will that game not have a US code or something?

No, if you need a patch or DLC just sign into your US account and they will download, it is all very simple as a user.

Anywhere else to get 20 quid Canada psn? that other site has none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Anywhere else to get 20 quid Canada psn? that other site has none.

Amazon.ca?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Amazon.ca?

It's $30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

It's $30.

Contact pcgamesupply and ask them when the $20 cards are back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Sorry for link, posting from mobile, Tales from the borderlands is $15 on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q7IOWOY?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ref_=cm_sw_r_awd_aOejwb665WQ93

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Not sure if this has been posted already but Rory mc ilroy pga is currently half price at €35 on the psn store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Gomez is a 2D creature living in a 2D world. Or is he? When the existence of a mysterious 3rd dimension is revealed to him, Gomez is sent out on a journey that will take him to the very end of time and space. Use your ability to navigate 3D structures from 4 distinct classic 2D perspectives. Explore a serene and beautiful open-ended world full of secrets, puzzles and hidden treasures. Unearth the mysteries of the past and discover the truth about reality and perception. Change your perspective and look at the world in a different way.

1 player
    240MB minimum save size
    DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
    HD Video Output 720p,1080p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Sorry for link, posting from mobile, Tales from the borderlands is $15 on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q7IOWOY?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ref_=cm_sw_r_awd_aOejwb665WQ93

that's the season pass, not the game?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement