Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Allyall wrote: »
    2 Months free Spotify Premium when you sign in through PSN.

NOTE: You must also cancel via your PSN account to prevent automatic renewal. Go into your PSN account> Click "Media"> Spotify> Undo renewal.
    Or Click Here

You don't need a Playstation console to create an account and avail of this offer either.

Once your premium account is active you can use it on your mobile/tablet/pc.

Is this legit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

CastorTroy wrote: »
    For that PS4 offer, are Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs on disk or download codes?

All games are on disc...

Here are the discs I got with the deal .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

My apologies. Was going by this and this. Even better deal then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

although i have a xbox 1 seriously considering buying this, dam you naughty dog -__

Ageyev wrote: »
    Is this legit?

Didnt work for me. Spotify app on PS3 said it couldn't connect to PSN even though I was signed in and could go into the PSN store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Didnt work for me. Spotify app on PS3 said it couldn't connect to PSN even though I was signed in and could go into the PSN store

It's working now from here: https://www.spotify.com/ie/playstation/.

Seemed to be down for maintenance but is back up now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

It's working now from here: https://www.spotify.com/ie/playstation/.

Seemed to be down for maintenance but is back up now.

Thanks, also I didn't realise, the link I posted had originally got the Spotify details on that landing page, but they seem to be gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭juliancallan

Allyall wrote: »
    2 Months free Spotify Premium when you sign in through PSN.

NOTE: You must also cancel via your PSN account to prevent automatic renewal. Go into your PSN account> Click "Media"> Spotify> Undo renewal.
    Or Click Here

You don't need a Playstation console to create an account and avail of this offer either.

Once your premium account is active you can use it on your mobile/tablet/pc.

Thanks for this, couldn't find the cancellation anywhere!

It's definitely a legit offer for those asking, I've been using it these last few days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭branners69

I was in Super Valu on Aston Quay, Dublin and they are advertising Call of Duty: Black Ops III for €49.99. They are opening at midnight on the 5th of November.

Hopefully they have plenty of copies as it will be €69.99 in Smyths and €74.99 in HMV and Gamestop!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

branners69 wrote: »
    I was in Super Valu on Aston Quay, Dublin and they are advertising Call of Duty: Black Ops III for €49.99. They are opening at midnight on the 5th of November.

Hopefully they have plenty of copies as it will be €69.99 in Smyths and €74.99 in HMV and Gamestop!

Sure supervalu have been doing that for call of duty for a while. Did it for ghosts and advanced warfare at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭rob808

I think your better of getting black ops 3 in the psn store for €99.99 you get season pass with it.Im gona wait till Easter and get it for €66 when it go on sale with the season pass :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

rob808 wrote: »
    I think your better of getting black ops 3 in the psn store for €99.99 you get season pass with it.Im gona wait till Easter and get it for €66 when it go on sale with the season pass :).

So your gonna wait a whole 7 months for a game you wan't to go down a few quid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

SMC92Ian wrote: »

I would. I could never justify spending €100 on a game…

SMC92Ian wrote: »

€34 is not "a few quid" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm not sure if everyone would consider this a bargain but I'll post it anyway.

If you go to this link on the Argos website, you find the 1TB PS4 for €389.99. If you click the special offers tab, Special Offer 1 says you can get Fifa 16 with the PS4 for €399.99. Not so bad, I thought.

If you then click 'Add Item' next to this offer it tells you that "Undefined, undefined and Fifa 16" will be added to your trolley when you click Buy and Reserve. Click this and the whole lot gets added to your trolley, but it's for a total of €369.99, not €399.99.

Figuring it's a mistake, I was dubious but my wife picked it up earlier and it was indeed €369.99. I haven't seen it yet but have to assume it's alright.

TL;DR version: buy the 1TB PS4 and Fifa 16 for a total of €369.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

€34 is not "a few quid" :rolleyes:

I'd rather pay that 34 quid over waiting 7 extra months.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Faker74 wrote: »
    500gb PS4 with Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Watchdogs, and the Uncharted Collection for EUR 349.99 in Argos.

1TB version of that deal is EUR 379.99

Did anyone screengrab the above offer? Wasn't able to purchase last week as Uncharted was unavailable.

Uncharted is now available to be ordered in but mysteriously the base price for the console has gone up!

Want to double check when they said the original offer was going to end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Faker74 wrote: »
    Did anyone screengrab the above offer? Wasn't able to purchase last week as Uncharted was unavailable.

Uncharted is now available to be ordered in but mysteriously the base price for the console has gone up!

Want to double check when they said the original offer was going to end!

You should be able to order anyway and pick up the extra stuff when it comes into stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

matrim wrote: »
    You should be able to order anyway and pick up the extra stuff when it comes into stock.

When it was advertised at the lower price both the website and instore said the Uncharted Collection was not available to order from later pick up.

That is the part of the status that's changed, Uncharted still not in stock, but you can order it for later collection, but the cost of the offer has gone up around 60-70 euro!

Just to say the 1tb offer is available at the original price, but I was hoping to pick up the 500gb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Where would be the chepest place to pick up Until Dawn a friend of mine has been raving about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Its on sale right now on ps store for €42

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

My PS4 is full already though need to upgrade my harddrive before any more digital buys unfortunatley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Disc games take up the same hard drive space afaik. Delete a few games?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Metro Redux on PS4 is only €11.20 on PSN for PS+ users. Remasterd versions of both games + all the DLC, pretty good value that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Metro Redux on PS4 is only €11.20 on PSN for PS+ users. Remasterd versions of both games + all the DLC, pretty good value that.

That's a great deal right there. Even if you played 2033 on the PC when it came out the Redux version looks and plays even better on PS4 now.

Two great and two of the best fps games on PS4 at a great price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

branners69 wrote: »

Any idea if you need a super valu rewards card to get this price?... Anyone got a picture of the deal and whether it will be available in all Super Valu's?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Any idea if you need a super valu rewards card to get this price?... Anyone got a picture of the deal and whether it will be available in all Super Valu's?

Well they've been doing it every year since at least black ops 2 ,and no supervalu card was needed then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭NU8

For other offers where a reward card is needed in SV I've been allowed sign up for one on the spot (they gave me a card which I was then to register, I didn't..)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection Playstation 4 ( Full Game Download)

€35
    http://boxeddeal.com/gaming/playstation-4/uncharted-nathan-drake-collection-playstation-4-full-game-download.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement