Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Picked up Witcher and Knack on PS store went halfs with a friend so both for 24 euros happy out :D, now just need my crappy internet to download two massive games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

astonaidan wrote: »
    Picked up Witcher and Knack on PS store went halfs with a friend so both for 24 euros happy out :D, now just need my crappy internet to download two massive games :(

Wait for that - and for knack to be on PS+ next month :p:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Good man getting Knack, now we are sure to get it free in January :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

I want to get the Witcher but I don't know which deal to go for. Will I get it on PSN for half price, in Argos for €28 (I'd have to reserve it) or will I wait and see what price Amazon will have it for tomorrow?

argos will be hard to get, it worls out about €19 on canadian ps store.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kucyk

DubDJ wrote: »
    Picked up the Nathan Drake bundle with FIFA 16. Traded in the two games for €74, so got a great price for both. The uncharted was a physical copy but had a small not to be sold separately symbol but still no problem trading it.

It's the newer 1200 model as well so overall a great deal.

Is that the 500GB model for 299? All sold out on argos checker, are they available in the store?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

DeclanRe wrote: »
    Wait for that - and for knack to be on PS+ next month :p:pac::D
    Xenji wrote: »
    Good man getting Knack, now we are sure to get it free in January :D

If thats the case, lets say Ive taken my fall for the team and someone else needs to do it next time :mad:

If thats the case, lets say Ive taken my fall for the team and someone else needs to do it next time :mad:

I'll start praying for the Order after that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If we get it free in january im buying the order haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I got borderlands and dying light for 20 quid in gamestop, thats not bad.

That the Handsome collection?

• Advertisement

Got Until Dawn in Argos for 12.19.

Xenji wrote: »
    Got Until Dawn in Argos for 12.19.

Wow - in store? PS4?

Wow - in store? PS4?

It is 22.19, but had a 10.00 off voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

That the Handsome collection?

Yeah on PS4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361437613990

PS4 Uncharted + fifa from shopto on ebay for £239.99 with delivery to PM / PW

I cancelled my gamestop order to get this.

In the box:
    - PlayStation 4 Console
    - DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
    - Mono Wired Headest
    - Power Cable
    - HDMI cable
    - USB cable
    - "The Playroom" Pre-Installed on PS4 Console

Includes physical disc copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
    From the groundbreaking storytellers at Naughty Dog, comes the genre-defining epic that revolutionized adventure storytelling, rebuilt by Bluepoint Games with the power of the PS4 system. Experience one of the most revered game series of all time as you follow the perilous journey of Nathan Drake across the globe, from humble beginnings to extraordinary discoveries. Meet an unforgettable cast of characters as Drake puts life and friendship on the line in a race against ruthless enemies to uncover unimaginable treasure. UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection includes the singleplayer campaigns for UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception.
    Unparalleled Story - Play as Nathan Drake across a trilogy of thrilling, white-knuckle adventures. Experience Drake's relationships with those closest to him, as he struggles to balance adventure and family.
    New Trophies - Brand-new trophies created exclusively for UNCHARTED's debut on the PS4 system.
    Photo Mode - Freeze gameplay at any time and take control of the camera to capture your most memorable moments from the trilogy to share with friends directly from your PS4 system. Utilize graphical filters, camera controls, and other options to customize your shot.
    UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer Beta - purchasers of UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive exclusive access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End multiplayer Beta while the Beta is available.

Includes FIFA 16
    What is FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT)?
    EA SPORTS FIFA 16 Ultimate Team is a massive online community of fans building, managing, and competing with their ultimate football team from the world's best players in FIFA 16. Join over 15 million fans and take on the challenge of building football squads of the world's best players by earning, buying, selling, and trading players with the Ultimate Team community. Play with your dream team and put them against your friends' teams whenever you want. Create and manage multiple squads and take them into competition in online and solo single-player tournaments, all dynamically updated each week.

What is a FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Pack?
    Experience the excitement of opening packs. Each pack is a mix of 12 items, which may include players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, badges, and chemistry styles. Gold Packs may consist of players rated 75+ in-game, and include one rare item. Rare items include enhanced player attributes, longer contracts, and the most coveted players.

What is the EA SPORTS Football Club (EASFC)?
    Experience football's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 16 is measured and communicated through EA SPORTS Football Club. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the Football Club Catalogue, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive EA SPORTS Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 16 will look, feel and play like the real-world season.

FIFA 16 Product Positioning:
    Football presents the moment...FIFA 16 lets you make it beautiful.

FIFA 16 Description:
    FIFA 16 innovates across the entire pitch to deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that lets you play your way, in your favorite modes. With innovative gameplay features, FIFA 16 brings Confidence in Defending, Control in Midfield, and gives you the tools to create more Moments of Magic than ever before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

kucyk wrote: »
    Is that the 500GB model for 299? All sold out on argos checker, are they available in the store?

Yeah that was the one with Fifa added for free. I reserved those last night and collected early this morning. They sold out pretty quick though.

There's always a chance of a few good deals on Cyber Monday though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,275 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I wonder how many of the PS4s went due to people just reserving while they thought about whether to get it or not, then just letting the 2 days lapse.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

€20 each I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Dang it I guess 35.88 gbp or 50.91 euros is as low as Black Ops 3 is going to go.
    That's no good.
    Sure it was a lower price in Supervalu when it came out.
    I thought they'd do better than that.
    I think I'll give it a miss for a while until it's at least below 50 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cheapest place to get Fifa 16 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,104 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Perhaps wait till cyber monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

All sold out everywhere :( gutted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Deeeelighted with my purchase today anyway. Thanks to the poster who mentioned that PS4 controllers are €40 in Argos!

Sadly, all the discounted games are ones I have already so will hold tight until Sony do their 12 days of Christmas in the hopes of picking something up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Cheapest place to get Fifa 16 ?

Other than Argos, the cheapest I saw was €35 on Amazon.

Picked up Mortal Kombat X for 30 euro from smyths , Bought fifa for 50 happy enough with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Yes it was a very good black friday I got shadow of mordor game of the year from Amazon for about 23 yesterday and bought infamous second son off gamestop for 20 because I prefer physical copies and bought infamous first light from PSN for 6 so I'm happy with that.
    My backlog is massive so I didn't bother with the other bargains that were going around.
    I'm still hoping Black Ops 3 gets some kind of reduction closer to Xmas but if not that's ok I'm still sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Ronan

Guys - Some stock for the uncharted bundle starting to come back in now in Argos. People who obviously didn't pick up pre orders.
    I reserved in Omni, they say they have 1 left. Naas had 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Lads I'm looking to get GTA V. It's €41 on the standard PSN store. Could it be got any cheaper anywhere else? It's on the US store for $35 but I'd have to buy $40 worth of US PSN vouchers which would work out the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement