Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Thats a great price for FIFA 16!
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gr/games/fifa-16-deluxe-edition/cid=EP0006-CUSA02126_00-FIFA16DELUXPVZGW

It's the deluxe edition and you get PvZ Garden Warfare free!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Anybody else having trouble accessing the ps store ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Anybody else having trouble accessing the ps store ?

Nope, just loaded it up there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

It was pretty slow for me for a little while but eventually got it going, Picked up Transformers Devastation, Saints Row Gat out of Hell and Tomb Raider for just a little over 40 quid can't beat that and should put my new harddrives extra space to use :D

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Nope, just loaded it up there now.

Thanks.. Must be my wifi.. On holiday here in Sweden an trying to access store through iphone, bought Dishonored ealier, want to get Battlefield now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Thanks.. Must be my wifi.. On holiday here in Sweden an trying to access store through iphone, bought Dishonored ealier, want to get Battlefield now..

'Tis very slow on my iPhone aswell over the Wi-Fi

van_beano wrote: »
    'Tis very slow on my iPhone aswell over the Wi-Fi

At least the sale lasts till the last week of January..

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

Store is very very slow here, keeps booting me out for 'maintenance' on ps3, and won't load properly in my browser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Store is very very slow here, keeps booting me out for 'maintenance' on ps3, and won't load properly in my browser.

Getting a max 300KB/sec over a download right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Bought Drive Club Plants v Zombies, Tomb Raider Definitive Ed, Rayman for €42

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

Hopefully Lego Dimensions doesn't need a serious update when installed tomorrow, could be waiting if the stores swamped, the young fella won't be best pleased with Santa.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

Varik wrote: »
    Getting a max 300KB/sec over a download right now.

Oh god, and the speeds are gonna be even worse tomorrow. Might be Stephen's Day before I get my downloads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Hopefully this is not the start of the network going down over an attack:(

Mod edit:
    No game sharing discussion allowed.

It's against Sonys Ts&Cs.
    Accounts could be banned by Sony for such.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I'd buy Wolfenstein at that price BUT it's a HUGE download on my non fibre broadband & my hard drive is basically full even after deleting GTA V, The Last of Us & Assassins Creed Black Flag off it.
    I did download patches for Until Dawn & Fallout 4 tho, just in case PSN is down tomorrow. I got Rayman Origins for the Vita too for €6 as I never played it.
    Tempted by Dangonronpa too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,098 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

Graded PS4 500GB+ minecraft for £200.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0196U3YNO?redirect=true&ref_=gbps_rlm_m-4_0127_e7b031ff&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

I have a graded one and its been working flawlessly since i bought it.

Cheapest way of getting a ps3 with warranty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,098 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

on the canadian store flash sale Wolfenstein the old blood works out at around €4, Mad Max €23 and Just Cause 3 €35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Doge wrote: »
    Graded PS4 500GB+ minecraft for £200.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0196U3YNO?redirect=true&ref_=gbps_rlm_m-4_0127_e7b031ff&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

I have a graded one and its been working flawlessly since i bought it.

Cheapest way of getting a ps3 with warranty.

I think the cheapest is still the bundle for 360 in argos for a new console and 3 games that you can trade in to make it something like 250 euro. It is also a brand new console, graded consoles are very likely to be the old version of the ps4 too with the loud fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭mad m

Lads sorry quick question. A mate rang me to ask, he got a ps4 with uncharted bundle. He opened it but no game was inside, is it a physical game that he should of got or is it a download

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

mad m wrote: »
    Lads sorry quick question. A mate rang me to ask, he got a ps4 with uncharted bundle. He opened it but no game was inside, is it a physical game that he should of got or is it a download

It's a physical game, at least mine was when I bought it 3 weeks ago in argos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

mad m wrote: »

Check for a small slip of paper with a 12 character code. I don't think they come pre-installed so he'll either have missed the box or it'll be a code among the documentation

He says all he got was normal documents with it....no code....he will have to go back to Argos so. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I got the uncharted bundle in Argos and it was a physical disc. It can be a code as well though, I've seen two different types.

DubDJ wrote: »
    I got the uncharted bundle in Argos and it was a physical disc. It can be a code as well though, I've seen two different types.

Bummer....nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I think the cheapest is still the bundle for 360 in argos for a new console and 3 games that you can trade in to make it something like 250 euro. It is also a brand new console, graded consoles are very likely to be the old version of the ps4 too with the loud fans.

That deal expired yesterday or the day before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

It's pretty hilarious how Gamestop sales are so bad, their pricing is the price the games should normally be, not just a sale price... FIFA 16 for €60 while I bought it a few weeks back for half that price...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

It's pretty hilarious how Gamestop sales are so bad, their pricing is the price the games should normally be, not just a sale price... FIFA 16 for €60 while I bought it a few weeks back for half that price...

True. I've no idea how they're still in business. I think they must be kept afloat by parents buying things unaware of how there are cheaper alternatives.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

True. I've no idea how they're still in business. I think they must be kept afloat by parents buying things unaware of how there are cheaper alternatives.

Convenience of Brick and mortar I suppose. Also being able to speak with someone if they felt they needed to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Yeah I haven't a clue either, I find my past experience in GAME was way better than in Gamestop... Now everytime I enter Gamestop which is very rare unless they have a good deal on I get asked do I want disk protection, like come on... GAME was a much cheaper and much better place to buy games imo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Had a look at currys today they have some games over €100 is there something I'm missing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement