Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kilbroney - SAT 21st Jun

Options
  • 19-06-2014 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭

Kilbroney on SATURDAY ('keep holy the Sabbath' etc up there I think :confused: )

Get up early, tho the PSNI are good at traffic flow (met a Dub PSNI directing traffic last time !)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

If you have not been to Kilbroney you should go.
    Lots of cars that you will never see down South and very affordable to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

Some details from the show
    http://kilbroneyvintageshow.com/

Gates open 8 AM

£10 Car entry - spectators or display
    £5 pedestrians - No road parking on approach roads anyway so you'd have to bus it from Rostrevor to 'save' £5 :o
    £3 Child or senior citizen
    £10 family ticket

'All proceeds to Newry Lions Club charities'

Based on that info it seems like a well run show and I'll be trying my best to get up there EARLY, see the show, and I'll probably pass this lot on their way UP to the show -

Erm, here's the Irish Jaguar and Daimler clubs 'plan' for going to the show :o
    IJDC attending the Kilbroney show in Rostrevor, Co Down.
    Meet at Applegreen Services Lusk North Bound at 8:00am to travel in convoy to Warrenpoint for breakfast before going to the show.

Cars must be in place by 12:30pm and only pre 1990 cars may be displayed

The show will be over before the IJDC turn up :P - I'm trying not to show my prejudice but IMO it's typical of Jag owners :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement