Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorcycle Awareness Day/Garda

• 19-06-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Anyone else going? I just got a reply to the email I sent them yesterday saying I'm welcome to attend.

Motorcycle Awareness Day
    Garda College, Templemore

Saturday 21st June 2014

Given the success and popular demand, the Motorcycle Training School at An Garda Síochána College, Templemore will repeat the motorcycle awareness day of November 2013 this Saturday 21st June from 10am to 4pm.

Aspects of motorcycle riding in relation to the Police Roadcraft Manual will be covered. Practical demonstrations on braking and slow manoeuvring will be provided by Garda Motorcycle Instructors coupled with advice on all aspects of motorcycle preparation, personal protective clothing, attitude and road awareness.

This event is open to anyone with an interest in motorcycle safety. As numbers are limited, any persons wishing to attend on the day must confirm sameby e-mail to College_Driving@garda.ie stating Name, Address, Date of Birth and contact number.

We regret that refreshments will not be available on site on this date.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭prunudo

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Anyone else going? I just got a reply to the email I sent them yesterday saying I'm welcome to attend.

I would have like to but already have something planned for Saturday, would have been nice if they gave us a bit more advance notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

jvan wrote: »
    I would have like to but already have something planned for Saturday, would have been nice if they gave us a bit more advance notice.

It was announced a while ago, where I don't know :pac:! I only heard about it last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,614 ✭✭✭prunudo

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    It was announced a while ago, where I don't know :pac:! I only heard about it last night.

Yeah only read about it yesterday myself.

Advertisement