Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats 2014

• 19-06-2014 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, was wondering what is the deal with repeats and compensation? I failed one module in semester 1 under 35% and one in semester 2 but over 35%. Passed all other modules with well over 50% on them all. Can anyone tell me if I can pass by compensation on the semester 2 module or do I have to repeat both?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm almost certain you'll have to repeat both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 stardollz

You'll have to repeat both. You can only pass by compensation if you only fail one module.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RachelLeanne

stardollz wrote: »
    You'll have to repeat both. You can only pass by compensation if you only fail one module.

Not true. You can compensate for 4 a year between 35-40% (max 2 per semester) as long as you make up the % to 40% from the rest of the subjects you did pass BUT if you go below 35% in any of them you have to repeat them all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 stardollz

Woops, sorry!

Advertisement