Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coconut Water

Options
  • 19-06-2014 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knows where you could buy a decent amount of coconut water i.e. a 12 pack of bottles etc.

Have heard it's a great drink for training and for hydrating in general so looking to stock up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

D'Agger wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody knows where you could buy a decent amount of coconut water i.e. a 12 pack of bottles etc.

Have heard it's a great drink for training and for hydrating in general so looking to stock up

Holland and Barrett have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

evilivor wrote: »
    Holland and Barrett have it.
    Thanks evilivor!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

As do Quay Co-Op (Sullivans Quay and Carrigaline)
    also that health shop in Douglas court, some Supervalus carry it.

(May have hydration benefits, but the taste is mank IMO)

Yera I'll horse it back - I'm used to protein so I'll be fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Gym I go to sell it and I think its delicious especially after a workout on a sunny day.

• Advertisement

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Gym I go to sell it and I think its delicious especially after a workout on a sunny day.
    You can get flavoured versions so far as I'm aware, either way I don't mind I just want to try it out tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

there's an empty in my car, vita coco natural coconut water. I think its really good, just like having fresh. Presume they pick it up in musgraves or another local cash and carry.

Balmed Out wrote: »
    there's an empty in my car, vita coco natural coconut water. I think its really good, just like having fresh. Presume they pick it up in musgraves or another local cash and carry.
    Cheers for that, will keep an eye out for it :)

Advertisement