Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How’s my Driving ????

Options
  • 19-06-2014 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and spirits are high.
    So, after just over two years on the Boards.ie highway, we have removed our “L” plates and want to move over into the fast lane. You have been our instructors, navigators and our passengers along the journey so far. We genuinely thank you for this.

So put on your brakes, let down those windows, grab yourself a 99 and let us know your thoughts on our race to date and how we can continue to finely tune our engines. We’re taking this pit stop until close of business on Friday and welcome all commentary, both Fast and Furious…

We know you’re not shy folks, so come on, get motoring with those comments, what are we doing right, what do you want more of or less of? We will take a pit stop on Friday at 5pm and review them at our NCT on Monday !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi folks, 

We hope you've been enjoying the good weather lately and maybe this is why you haven't had the time to tell us what you think.

We'll keep the thread open until this Friday and give you a little more time to have your say. 

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

Stop charging customers 30 euro every three months for bank fees? Do the rest of the banks do this as I'm looking to move? Any1 any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

yawhat! wrote: »
    Stop charging customers 30 euro every three months for bank fees? Do the rest of the banks do this as I'm looking to move? Any1 any advice?
    I see this Thread has just gone down like a lead balloon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 im blue daba dee

Must be doing a good job so. I can only imagine the responses if this was tried in some other Talk to... forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

This a Boi rep accout that started this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Please remove minimum account balance to avoid fees on current account. Monthly turnover/lodgements is fair enough but its frustrating beyond belief having money tied up like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Cathalog

Must be doing a good job so. I can only imagine the responses if this was tried in some other Talk to... forum.

+1
    I wouldn't feel disheartened that you're not getting many responses. It's actually a good thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

This. Wtf is up with this. Poor Yawats account feels like Jodie foster in the accused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

This. Wtf is up with this. Poor Yawats account feels like Jodie foster in the accused.

Advertisement