Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G386F Cover

Options
  • 19-06-2014 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cover for a new Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G386F also known as the Galaxy Core 4G but have failed miserably to locate the correct one in either a bricks & mortar or on-line. The phone was released in mid March I think & for whatever reason nowhere seems to have covers for them?

I did locate a correct silicone one on a polish site but god damn it if the one they shipped was not the one advertised. The correct one has 3 separate cut-outs for the camera, flash and speaker but the one they shipped has one elongated opening for camera, flash and speaker and does not fit the phone.

I'm open to either a silicone or leather flip cover if anyone knows of a source?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement