Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface Mobile

Options
  • 19-06-2014 1:53pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of opting for Blueface Mobile's 25e plan, unlimited, calls, texts and data

Curious if anyone is using it, thoughts, problems etc?
    From what I gather they use O2's mobile network?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Never heard of any one using it. I'd assume it was a business only network tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Cabaal wrote: »
    Thinking of opting for Blueface Mobile's 25e plan, unlimited, calls, texts and data

Blueface is on the Three network, soon to be O2 I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Blueface is using the Three network.
    Unlimited is capped at 2.5GB of data (confirmed via a rep)
    Rolling 30 day contract, first taken from your credit card via the Blueface website.

You can, in fact, pay monthly via the online account, rather than direct debit.
    Roaming is something that I am not sure about, however.

Check my Sim Only Deals page for info.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Cabaal wrote: »

Have bee with them since early April. They are a MVNO on Three's network. I got the Unlimited Ire & UK plan for €23.50 + vat which was on offer at that time. Coverage is the same as Three's. If you are in a poor coverage area it diverts to Voda's 2g network.

Hopefully Three will integrate their network fully with O2's in the next couple of months, and that may solve any 3g/2g issues.

Advertisement