Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily limits query

Options
  • 19-06-2014 1:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Quick question re daily transfer limits.

I transferred €3k yesterday at around 17.00.

I registered the payee via mobile phone so my daily limit is €3k.

I tried transferring another €3k this morning and the system wouldn't let me.

Do the limits apply per calendar day or per 24 hours? i.e. Do I need to wait until 17.01 today to transfer the second €3k tranche?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Larry Wildman

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

We have a daily cut off time of 3.30 pm for payments made on a banking day via Bank of Ireland 365. As the payment was transferred after the cut off time of 3.30 pm yesterday, it will affect today's limit. A subsequent payment can be made later today after 3.30 pm when the limit refreshes.

You may also find this link here useful. It explains cut off times for payments and also payment limits.

We hope the information helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Larry Wildman

Hi Larry Wildman

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

We have a daily cut off time of 3.30 pm for payments made on a banking day via Bank of Ireland 365. As the payment was transferred after the cut off time of 3.30 pm yesterday, it will affect today's limit. A subsequent payment can be made later today after 3.30 pm when the limit refreshes.

You may also find this link here useful. It explains cut off times for payments and also payment limits.

We hope the information helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

Thanks a mill for that.

Advertisement