Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect stake

• 19-06-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Right folks first off i'm not looking for the moral answer.

Basically, put on a €2 treble in a paddy power shop and the stake printed as €52 instead of the 2 that i had written in the box. The cashier stapled another sheet to the bet stating a stake change from the 52 that was printed to the 2 that i actually placed.

If i remove the staple and the sheet with the stake change, is it worth chancing my arm trying to win with the €52 stake or do they have some way of seeing that the stake i placed was €2 (other than the blatant 2 i have in the box).

Usually wouldn't do this sort of thing but me auld pal Paddy has taken enough money off me over the years.

Help appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

Basically, put on a €2 treble in a paddy power shop and the stake printed as €52 instead of the 2 that i had written in the box. The cashier stapled another sheet to the bet stating a stake change from the 52 that was printed to the 2 that i actually placed.

If i remove the staple and the sheet with the stake change, is it worth chancing my arm trying to win with the €52 stake or do they have some way of seeing that the stake i placed was €2 (other than the blatant 2 i have in the box).

Usually wouldn't do this sort of thing but me auld pal Paddy has taken enough money off me over the years.

Help appreciated, thanks

it won't matter lad, the correct stake will be have been entered into their system... all computerised nowdays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Alf. A. Male

You already know the right thing to do, just just don't want to hear it. Ok then.

And no bookie too money off you, you gave it to them.

Advertisement