Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live RTE Player Samsung TV

• 19-06-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Got a new 2014 Samsung TV. The RTE App wont stream any Live TV (ie the World Cup :) )

Anyone else had this problem. Ive tried to contact RTE Digital via FB, Twitter and email. Of course no reply :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

I'm going to ask the obvious question here; why do you need your TV to stream what is already available on the TV channels?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Norma_Desmond

I'm going to ask the obvious question here; why do you need your TV to stream what is already available on the TV channels?

Might be somewhere where he can get no reception.

I also have a Samsung Smart TV, haven't got a dish (or Sky, UPC) though so no live stations. So I usually have to connect a laptop to the TV if I want to watch live TV. Although the RTE player app is currently playing a slightly pixelated football match (a rarity, as it usually never plays anything live).

Advertisement