Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tupe problem

Options
  • 19-06-2014 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

I'm being employed with a new company under tupe (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations ). I copy and pasted in to brackets. All new to me.

Anyway my old employer is being very slow in handing over the P45 and other entitlements (Holidays owed etc) and in fact wont be handing them over until the pay date had I been still employed with them which is 2 weeks after the new company takes over.

With regards the P45 is this allowed as that means my new employer won't have my P45 and i'll be emergency taxed until its sorted.

If anyone knows either way if its allowed would you be able to post links for me if possible. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi lighterman, you've posted this in another forum too so this thread is closed; please just use one thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement