Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

If you ever want to get back to Galway you will!
    Mwahahahaha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You can't keep me out forever, cause I really need to go to college there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am allergic to tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I hope to God my phone doesn't ring in the next few hours...

Mozz what a terrible affliction that is!

aaaand Angron, I shall set up a video link to you and your lecture halls :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm imagining trying to explain that to lecturers. "Yes, I'm sorry but I'm in a tea related exile at the moment." :pac:

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Mozz what a terrible affliction that is!

I am deadly serious about this. If I drink a cup of tea my stomach is in agony for hours after :( And I used to love tea. It only started happening in the last few years :( I haven't had a cup of tea since 2011

noooo mozz! that is awful altogether! Ya poor woman!

"If I drink tea, there's a 70% chance I'll die."

totally worth that 30% chance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I'll make you a cup anyway!

Awww pickles, you my new favourite friend! If only you didnt live HOURS away and could actually make a me a real cup!

I make a pretty damn good cup of tea apparently, never tried it though, a good chef never tastes his own food ;)

pureeeetty sure they do man! think of the seasoning!

They're not good then :P

Angron wrote: »
    "If I drink tea, there's a 70% chance I'll die."

Good ole Fr. Ted. I love using that line on people but they don't get it :o

Whats your favourite humming noise??

They lie in wait like wolves...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

As a lupine I wonder if I should be offended by your statement. Oh look, a cheeseburger

As a lupine I wonder if I should be offended by your statement. Oh look, a cheeseburger

Oh no, just another Father Ted quote. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I still has cheeseburger, with bacon

Will you share it with us lovely people? :p

I'm sorry, did you want to lose fingers? Then stop reaching for my cheeseburger

It's like a big tide of jam coming towards you, only jam made out of old women.

I'm sorry, did you want to lose fingers? Then stop reaching for my cheeseburger

Apologies :o

EVERYONE!!!! THERE'S A BIG PILE OF BOXES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THREAD!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am deadly serious about this. If I drink a cup of tea my stomach is in agony for hours after :( And I used to love tea. It only started happening in the last few years :( I haven't had a cup of tea since 2011

black gold bland bewleys tea with hot water left to chill for 2 mins after boiling, the tea bag taken out after about 1 minute, and 3 sips of milk poured in the cup, then it all let set for about 20 minutes till the temperature is just medium high.. now that's not a tea, that's a treat :)

in your case you can also replace black tea with mint or chamomile or the combination of the two : )....

EVERYONE!!!! THERE'S A BIG PILE OF BOXES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THREAD!!!!!!!!

Quick, let's move them to the other side!

And then run through them all :D

• Advertisement

Graham Linehan is great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement