Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Solitaire wrote: »
    Gah. Given up on the idea of doing anything worthwhile online today - my ISP is screwing me again. 0.9Mbps and I can't do jack **** about it, thanks to the contention rules they're only in breach of contract once it dips below 0.7Mbps :(

Sub-1meg internet connections in this day and age... :mad:

I have satellite broadband and the signal can be anywhere from excellent to piss poor. Plus I have a cap on it..15 gb a month for €45 and I see people who can get more for less :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

SW wrote: »
    yeah it is! Lovely grey skies + cool weather :D

i absolutely lo-o-ove the weather like this is at the moment in Dublin, just thought you'd all be happy to know : d).....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Literally just out of bed......ugh :( what happened??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

CHILLI IN THE EYE!!!! :eek:

Duuude, lazy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

yeah it is! Lovely grey skies + cool weather :D
    Joya wrote: »
    i absolutely lo-o-ove the weather like this is at the moment in Dublin, just thought you'd all be happy to know : d).....

Bah humbug- I want sunshine:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Still texting the guy from Tinder :p:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Saucy :P

Hopefully this lad isn't a w***er. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah yeah, hopefully.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

best of luck PP

• Advertisement

Cheers.

So how are ye guys tonight? :)

Rather meh! :pac: been a mixed day, how about you?

Awh. Anything we can do to make your day better?

I'm wrecked tonight, I need a day off badly! Bit of a mixed day here too. We had to put a dog to sleep in the middle of surgery today. :(

Nah, lady things :pac: I wanted to be a vet but that's the sole reason i didn't could never handle seeing animals being put to sleep :(

Awh OK. I was going to offer you tea but you don't drink it.. Lol.. :o

Ah that's the tough part of being a vet nurse (among other things). For the most part it's a brilliant job, I really enjoy it, but then there are days like today where things don't go to plan. You have to learn not to let it bother you. :o

Haha I'm good :) gona go get coke in tesco now

I guess it is and you'd get past it, but im a total softie when it comes to animals haha, my friend has a massive white German Shepard and I look for him first before i say hi to her sometimes haha :o

Oh nice, enjoy!

Oh me too.. Not saying it doesn't get to me because sometimes it just does no matter how much you try and block it out. Awh, white shepherds are lovely :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Am I allowed to scream in the Lair? :eek:

'Sup swan?

I was woken up by a noise 45 minutes ago and now can't get back to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

You Ok black swan?

Howdy all :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

'Sup swan?

I was woken up by a noise 45 minutes ago and now can't get back to sleep.
    Sorry. I had a SCREAM in me that needed to escape. :eek:
    You Ok black swan?
    Better now thanks smiler.

glad it's better now:) how's your injury?

glad it's better now:) how's your injury?
    Thanks. As sprains go, it repairs slowly but surely. For once I am not impatiently fighting it, taking it slow, and it is getting better. I really am an impatient patient. I drive my GP crazy at times, wanting a magic cure for something I probably did foolishly.

How is the book going? I really am impressed that you are making progress. I have to somehow break out of my writer's block and get creative again.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Thanks. As sprains go, it repairs slowly but surely. For once I am not impatiently fighting it, taking it slow, and it is getting better. I really am an impatient patient. I drive my GP crazy at times, wanting a magic cure for something I probably did foolishly.

How is the book going? I really am impressed that you are making progress. I have to somehow break out of my writer's block and get creative again.

Glad it's healing ok:) I totally get you on the impatient thing, very like that as had one or two sprains in the past

The book is going ok thanks:) I have a few jobs to do this morning and hope to go back to it while killing time waiting for himself to arrive. I'm sure my family are sick of me asking questions lol:o I found out by accident last night that my cousin just published his book:D must be the genres haha! Thanks for the support :)

Hopefully your writer's block will ease off, I know the feeling well!

Hey all. I invited Taltos to join us in this Lair thread. He is probably lurking in the Lair shadows wondering if it's safe to stick his toe in. Told him we were like fun loving and playful dolphins and not great white sharks.

Then again... they both have dorsal fins that break the water when they come at you. :eek::eek:

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hey all. I invited Taltos to join us in this Lair thread. He is probably lurking in the Lair shadows wondering if it's safe to stick his toe in. Told him we were like fun loving and playful dolphins and not great white sharks.

Then again... they both have dorsal fins that break the water when they come at you. :eek::eek:

Feck that!

I'm Spider-Manatee!!! :P:P

super1.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

Ha! If I didn't scare him off, you just might have SW! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ha! If I didn't scare him off, you just might have SW! :D

good thing I have web-shooters!!! :P

THWIP!

THWIP!

:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

good moooornninggg sw:D

• Advertisement

good thing I have web-shooters!!! :P

THWIP!

THWIP!

:pac:
    Methinks you should cartoon your web-shooters! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement