Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hahah, yes it could be i'll go to store tomorrow to see whats available, also probably a better package (for same money - or less) :))))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Ahhh righty, I've never had a bill pay phone, I'd be too dangerous haha

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swan opens Lair roof trapdoor and sneaks a LOOK. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swan opens Lair roof trapdoor and sneaks a LOOK. :cool:

*fires blaster rifle at swan*

Is it hunting season already?! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I do love a good random act of violence!. :-D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it hunting season already?! :pac:

Yup :-D

Fire up the barbacue,were having swan for dinner :-D

I've never had swan before :D good thing i kept all that stuffing from earlier on! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*fires blaster rifle at swan*
    Bounces off Star Trek Swan shield. SLAMS Lair door, goes stealth, quickly flapping off roof, climbing to high altitude before going delta winged, diving at supersonic speed to drop canister filled with sticky honey on Seph! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Us Galway folk apparently eat the white kind.... :-P

• Advertisement

Bounces off Star Trek Swan shield. SLAMS Lair door, goes stealth, quickly flapping off roof, climbing to high altitude before going delta winged, diving at supersonic speed to drop canister filled with sticky honey on Seph! :pac:

*dodges and watches as it hits grem and joya*

:-O

And then there's me :cool:

Us Galway folk apparently eat the white kind.... :-P
    Contacts Galway Swan clan. Grem gets a KNOCK at midnight at his door. :eek:

Galway swan clan gets ambushed by super awesome ninja pickles :pac:

Swan in SEAL outfit sneaks up to Lair window, swats bag containing skunk, and tosses it into Lair releasing angry skunk that raises its tail and SPRAYS Seph, Grem, and toasted at point-blank range. :eek:

Rescues Joya from sticky honey mess, and rapidly goes airborne in stealth mode. Black on black like Vin Diesel.

Pickles does this :cool: Your skunk is no match for us!! :D

neo-bullet-stop-o.gif

Swan in SEAL outfit sneaks up to Lair window, swats bag containing skunk, and tosses it into Lair releasing angry skunk that raises its tail and SPRAYS Seph, Grem, and toasted at point-blank range. :eek:

*activates anti skunk measures which prevents skunks from entering the lair*

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

*bottles skunk "perfume". Sells it to Swan @ $100 per 50ml. Swan is impressed and buys 4 bottles*

*bottles skunk "perfume". Sells it to Swan @ $100 per 50ml. Swan is impressed and buys 4 bottles*

This guy

I applaud your business venture

I love this!!

*sells skunk-honey to Swan*

• Advertisement

:-O

whoopsy :d))

btw Swan is turning around slightly surprised with Joya's happy dancing.. others take a slow look too, but
    no one knows that Joya's dancing becauuse..
    - her full posting editor is enabled now !! (yeiiii again :d))

she can post like a real forum-er ??? <- can you say it like that?

:scratches the head in wonder:
    :)

Unknowingly Dex sold skunk perfume to Swan receiving counterfeit currency. 4 bottles are remanufactured and weaponised into stink bombs, dropped into Lair from high altitude silently flying and stealthed Swan. Exploding and filling Lair with stink. :eek:

Unknowingly Dex sold skunk perfume to Swan receiving counterfeit currency. 4 bottles are remanufactured and weaponised into stink bombs, dropped into Lair from high altitude silently flying and stealthed Swan. Exploding and filling Lair with stink. :eek:

-italian american accent- Camaaan! I'm tryin ta get some sleep over heeeere!

Joya wrote: »
    Swan is turning around slightly surprised with Joya's happy dancing..
    Swan invites Joya to dance on table top! :D

but your wish is my command Your Majesty :D

:jumps lightly and graciously on the table top and dance a happy dance: :d)))

-italian american accent- Camaaan! I'm tryin ta get some sleep over heeeere!
    Swan switches to hissing, throaty Darth Vader voice... "How would you like your toast everyone?" :eek:

Swan switches to hissing, throaty Darth Vader voice... "How would you like your toast everyone?" :eek:

golden brown, texture like sun.....please :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Dex reports Swan to Federal authorities who don't take kindly to non-Americans dissing their currency. Swan gets 20 years to life without JAVA!:P

*takes Darth Vader mask off swans face *

Who are you trying to fool swannie :-D?

• Advertisement

Don't take my mask off! It would be incredibly painful

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement