Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »

:jumps lightly and graciously on the table top and dance a happy dance: :d)))
    Cranks up music! Jumps up on table top to join Joya. Let's show the lads how lasses can kick when they dance! :D
    Dex reports Swan to Federal authorities who don't take kindly to non-Americans dissing their currency. Swan gets 20 years to life without JAVA!:P
    Feds reach for taibhse Black Swan and she goes POOF before their eyes, completely disappearing into cyberspace leaving no electronic footprint. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Black Swan wrote: »
    Cranks up music! Jumps up on table top to join Joya. Let's show the lads how lasses can kick when they dance! :D

Feds reach for taibhse Black Swan and she goes POOF before their eyes, completely disappearing into cyberspace leaving no electronic footprint. :cool:

Dex takes pictures of Swan dancing with Joya along with fingerprint profile from Java mug and emails peoplewhohavepoofed@fbeye.comical:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Being a werewolf my sense of smell is highly acute. Next person to weaponize skunks or anything like them will be receiving a cement overcoat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Being a werewolf my sense of smell is highly acute. Next person to weaponize skunks or anything like them will be receiving a cement overcoat.

Yeah! Free overcoats for all!

*sends 409 Skunks to perfume factory*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*takes Darth Vader mask off swans face *

Who are you trying to fool swannie :-D?

Oooooooooooo... a photo op! Swan poses showing long slender nape as excited paparazzi shoot photos! FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oooooooooooo... a photo op! Swan poses showing long slender nape as excited paparazzi shoot photos! FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! :cool:

Strike a pose

:-D

Hi wolf! Have you ever thought about selling cement overcoats overseas? Might be a fashionable outfit against rocket attacks. :D

Dex takes pictures of Swan dancing with Joya along with fingerprint profile from Java mug and emails peoplewhohavepoofed@fbeye.comical:P

Friendly to Swan Fedespresso intercepts mug, washes, and fills it with java for Swan. Want to share Joya? It's hot, dark, and rich. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

That last bit sounds like a chat up line :D I wonder does it work :P

Too cliché. In the javahouse scene across the pond friends share all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's a bit haha and a lot eww...

Ah well then, feck that, this worked for me once, no idea how but it did! Went up to a girl and said touch my jumper, wana know what material it is? Boyfriend material :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah well then, feck that, this worked for me once, no idea how but it did! Went up to a girl and said touch my jumper, wana know what material it is? Boyfriend material :cool:

Lol :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No way! I must (edit and) use that line!.

Kind of need to own a jumper too...

Cannot believe it worked like, I'm not the type to put myself forward like that but there you go!

Cannot believe it worked like, I'm not the type to put myself forward like that but there you go!

Nor am i .........must try that sometime :-D

If it worked for me hopefully it will for you to! :D

Nor am i .........must try that sometime :-D

Might work in a pub or club if she is solo and totally buzzed, but it would FAIL in the cool javahouse scene. :pac:

You mean in your house? :P

There's a javahouse scene?!? :-o. :-P

• Advertisement

There's a javahouse scene?!? :-o. :-P
    Not in Éire yet, but hopefully when I get back home someday.
    You mean in your house? :P
    Plural. Swan javahouse crawls around to several. They are all different. Avoids Starbucks with their sterile corporate atmosphere.

Might work in a pub or club if she is solo and totally buzzed, but it would FAIL in the cool javahouse scene. :pac:

*runs into the java house and tries said line on all the girls and walks out with two gals*

You were saying swannie :-p :cool:?

Apparently! I don't even know what it is, in my head it's a bunch of java developers in a coffee shop for some reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Friendly to Swan Fedespresso intercepts mug, washes, and fills it with java for Swan. Want to share Joya? It's hot, dark, and rich. :D
    gladly, thank you Swan.

Joya sits on the chair crosses her (long /o) legs and takes a cup... mmmm, smells good :d))

Apparently! I don't even know what it is, in my head it's a bunch of java developers in a coffee shop for some reason

Thats exactly what it is

Thats exactly what it is

Damn I'm good :D

Hey joya guess what this jumper is made out of? :P

ummm, toasted pickles?

:unsure: :d))

Ah crap, I'm wearing the wrong jumper :o

okay okay i was joking :d)) but i'd like you to tell me ::p

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    Joya sits on the chair crosses her (long /o) legs and takes a cup... mmmm, smells good :d))
    That'll get the lads attention. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement