Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Boyfriend material :cool:

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    gladly, thank you Swan.

Joya sits on the chair crosses her (long /o) legs and takes a cup... mmmm, smells good :d))

*jaw drops to the floor*

Black Swan wrote: »
    That'll get the lads attention. :P

You were right :-o

:-p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Whew! Lair is getting a bit warm. Swan switches Lair A/C to full blast cold! ;)

I'm listening to this and humming along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Boyfriend material :cool:

aw hello then ! :blink: :blink:

:Joya bows her head a little as embarrassed little girl, can hardly look at the Man :d))
    she thinkets: wow.. i didn't know you are ...ryan gosling... :blushes: :d))

Swan's cold air hits Joya and saves her (most likely from herself?) :d))

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love that guy, listened to quite a lot of Eels over the years. Really need to get a dock for work so I can catch up with stuff.

aw hello then ! :blink: :blink:

:Joya bows her head a little as embarrassed little girl, can hardly look at the Man :d))
    she thinkets: wow.. i didn't know you are ...ryan gosling... :blushes: :d))

Swan's cold air hits Joya and saves her (most likely from herself?) :d))

I look like ryan gosling?? :eek: Well this is news! :D Also, hello :)
    I love that guy, listened to quite a lot of Eels over the years. Really need to get a dock for work so I can catch up with stuff.

effing love eels, and various other groups, people

I look like ryan gosling?? :eek: Well this is news! :D Also, hello :)

you know, i recognised you :blink))
    b39f15c4d90f713be9bbb799901b0641.jpg

:o

I came up with it first.....he stole it on me :(

I came up with it first.....he stole it on me :(

c'mon, you cannot trick us now we KNOW who you are :D)

• Advertisement

I am lord picklington of the shire! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*renames thread the lair of flirtation*

Mmm yes, quite, etc

I feel like dressing up like this all of a sudden

Buzz_Killington.jpg

I am lord picklington of the shire! :D

if so, then i am Galadriel : ))

if so, then i am Galadriel : ))

Works for me! :D

Swan, can you ratchet up the air con a bit more please?!

Yeah I'm falling asleep here :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swan, can you ratchet up the air con a bit more please?!
    For a free cup of java? :D

Works for me! :D

Joya finally stands straight and tall and looks at the man with calmness

bows slightly her head as a greeting gesture then turns around .. her long white dress rustles on the floor..

she slowly goes towards dark corner and vanishes in darkness leaving the scene...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

she slowly goes towards dark corner and vanishes in darkness leaving the scene...

*releases the hounds*

• Advertisement

*releases the hounds*
    Swan intercepts Seph's hounds. Feeds them yummy dinner scraps. Licking their lips they make happy barks, jumping about wanting to play. :D

I leave the thread for two minutes and it becomes fifty shades of dirt-ay ;-)

It's been fun! Swan exists stage left. Waves bye! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    It's been fun! Swan exists stage left. Waves bye! :D

How very philosophical of you! :-D

Despite somewhat dodgy stomach for the night it's gone past ok.. Nearly there.

Hankering for a yop now.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning girls and boys. Been more flirtation going on in my absence I see.

Anyone care to do a synopsis of what I missed.

Fifty shades of dirtay may cover it!. Or toasted may become a p b and j by the looks of things!. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fifty shades of dirtay may cover it!. Or toasted may become a p b and j by the looks of things!. ;-)

That going to be smeared on someone & be licked off?

Well with that, the honey and the skunks it'll be quite the cauldron of smut!. :-D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement