Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

:eek: think of the children! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

:eek: think of the children! :pac:

'uck 'em! :D

'uck 'em! :D

Fair enough! :P

Never was fond of kids anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocts:) how are we doing?

Fair enough! :P

Never was fond of kids anyways

Same! lol
    howdy nocts:) how are we doing?

Mornin' Smiler :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never been to a beers. The thought of attending one fills me with dread lol :o

Ah they are grand. First one I went to was for the tattoos and piercings forum, I was nervous enough but it was fine. Been to one for the Galway forum too at one point.

Angron wrote: »
    Ah they are grand. First one I went to was for the tattoos and piercings forum, I was nervous enough but it was fine. Been to one for the Galway forum too at one point.

Glad to hear you got on ok there Angron :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Joya wrote: »
    happy happy!! and 1st of August too!

was i the only one to whom looked July had some extra days? :unsure:

:D

It's Lughnasadh! Trying to be contemplative and quiet!

morning hugo!

on the subject of the beers, I went to my first one in March. I was very nervous beforehand and at the start but I actually really enjoyed myself :D My other half went as well as moral support and he enjoyed it too. Definitely going to the next one that's on ( if i'm not busy of course!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lou.m wrote: »
    It's Lughnasadh! Trying to be contemplative and quiet!

I knew I forgot something. Who wants dandelion wine?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

morning hugo!

on the subject of the beers, I went to my first one in March. I was very nervous beforehand and at the start but I actually really enjoyed myself :D My other half went as well as moral support and he enjoyed it too. Definitely going to the next one that's on ( if i'm not busy of course!)

Ahh hell Hugo, you don't has to cross an ocean to attend one like I did. The Nocs are lovely people and you would have a great time I assure you:cool:

Ahh hell Hugo, you don't has to cross an ocean to attend one like I did. The Nocs are lovely people and you would have a great time I assure you:cool:

To meet you Wolfman I would cross both space and time! :):o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Charmer :-D

I can sort you out there :cool:

I can sort you out there :cool:

Tell the Doctor to pick me up yesterday

Tell the Doctor to pick me up yesterday

Will do! :D

Work time for me now

see ya wolfie:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yes see ya! :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Who is snoring in the Lair? Woke me up! :(

Anyone else awake?

• Advertisement

I'm wide awake here

Hi black swan :-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm wide awake here

Hi black swan :-)
    Hey smiler! Any weekend plans?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey smiler! Any weekend plans?

No plans today apart from relaxing really. Off to Cork on Sunday afternoon to see Granny, and back home on the Monday or Tuesday, should be good fun:-) how about yourself?

Invited for coffee at locale javahouse late Saturday afternoon. Might develop into something, who knows? Otherwise just cooling my heels. :D

Get a page or two written?

Sounds like fun black swan :-D

Got a page written in the last few days, been busy in the last 2 days but hope to do some more today and in Cork

One of my profs sat me down and told me to write just one page a day; just 500 words or so; and I would have my novel completed in one year.

One of my profs sat me down and told me to write just one page a day; just 500 words or so; and I would have my novel completed in one year.

that's good advice:) A teacher of mine said a similar thing, any luck with the writer's block?

that's good advice:) A teacher of mine said a similar thing, any luck with the writer's block?
    Odd, I have to write pages and pages at work, but that's research and not creative fiction. WRITER'S BLOCK! It's like a terrible Halloween monster!

Odd, I have to write pages and pages at work, but that's research and not creative fiction. WRITER'S BLOCK! It's like a terrible Halloween monster!

i know:( drove me mad when I had it!

• Advertisement

i know:( drove me mad when I had it!
    When it comes to creative writing, I've fallen often into the procrastinator's trap. For example, a few days ago I told myself that I will do as the prof says, and start writing just one page a day starting 1 August 2014. Well, that day arrived and I am now beating my head against the wall not able to produce a creative word. And this is not the first time I've set a date and failed. It's really silly that I need some special date to start in the first place. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement