Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Skips into Lair. Anything fun happening? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Cute bunnies sticking their tongues out? I thought wolves ate bunnies. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Aww, that's so cute :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Black Swan wrote: »
    Cute bunnies sticking their tongues out? I thought wolves ate bunnies. :D

I like when dinner comes with a show

• Advertisement

I like when dinner comes with a show
    Dinner and theatre. Cool! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I have to bring the kittens back today. Sad Paws. :(

I would have kept them but our dogs weren't happy at all, one of them would have eaten them had they not been in a carrier... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Mozzie if ya go to clare head a bit further and go to the Doolin caves instead! You even get a hard hat! And i have lived ten mins from ailwee for 16 years and i still havnt been because its meant to be crap for adults because its so touristy but what do i know i havnt been in there :pac:
    Also hit me up if you make it to g-town!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Lair-ites.

Happy Monday :D

Mornin tedward,
    Going to work in 20...that extra half an hour kills me!

• Advertisement

Don't have to leave for work for 45 mins or so. :D

Lucky you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

At the desk, coffee and brekkie panini to hand

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    there's someone ready for the day :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

cgh wrote: »

Hope you got coffee for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

there a big coffee pot on the stove there...

help yourselves

I think the kittens have found a home! The lady from the SPCA took them today. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Good evening :)

Quiet in here today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Evening one and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening peeps:)

• Advertisement

Hey smiler! How's the Lair Mastress doing?! :D

Technology seriously boggles the mind at times. Will probably curse it now! But had thought was out of ink, so I scanned something to save it for printing off again later. Did some googling as wasn't sure if ink is needed to scan something, some people say if ya do the hold-the-reset-button-for-5-seconds routine that it should scan okay, which thankfully it did. So then I by chance printed something off just to see what it would come out like aaaaaaand it's printing away like a dream! Hopefully I don't speak too soon now! But yeah it's printing fine and I was just about to bin that Cartridge like. In fact it's even printing much-better and less-faded than when I put the Cartridge in! The mind boggles. Would have re-set it and pressed buttons and turned it off and on and all that at some stage to get it going like, but it just goes to show, ya can never fiddle and mess-about with things half-enough to get them working!! :D

How is everyone today?

I back into work tonight

I should shave

Wolves shave now

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy kissmequick:) I'm doing ok, i could complain but meh i won't. having my own lair is taking a bit of getting used to lol:o

I feel your pain about technology, sometimes they have a mind of their own! hopefully can get it sorted without too much hassle

I made a right twat of myself yesterday when i was on the bus home from waterford. The bus was jam packed and i picked a seat beside a lady cos their was nowhere else. Halfway through the journey she moved in her seat and i mistook that for her waiting to get off. So i got off my seat and waited for her to go, when she didn't i asked if she was getting off. She told me she was going to cahir, cue me going morto red:o After i sat down again we started talking but omg so embarrassed!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Wolves shave now

:o

Werewolves shave their face

Listening to The Coronas. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hi Seph, how are you

• Advertisement

Anyone for some Rice Krispies? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement