Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Must get back into reading, last book I read was neil gaimens newest one I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And I didn't like jurassic park at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

And I didn't like jurassic park at all!

I wasn't hugely mad on it either I must admit

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I wasn't hugely mad on it either I must admit

Oh the relief!. Thought I might be cast out as a pariah haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Hey Grem how are things.

• Advertisement

Being a pariah sucks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Being a pariah sucks!

Indeed

_dude mon! How're things? :)

Stiglitz mon :-D

Not bad thanks you?

magentis wrote: »
    Hey Grem how are things.

Hi Magentis not too bad. At work but the tunes are good.. :-)

• Advertisement

Stiglitz mon :-D

Not bad thanks you?

I'm all snug in bed here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I painted my toenails just coz. :cool:

I should sleep but I kinda don't wanna

I'm all snug in bed here :)

Nice,I'm looking through the kindle store for new books to read :-D

Hi Magentis not too bad. At work but the tunes are good.. :-)

Fair play hope its not too bad.

I painted my toenails just coz. :cool:

I should sleep but I kinda don't wanna

Colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's kinda like a shimmery orange rusty colour.. If you Google Scorched by Collection 2000 that's the one I'm wearing.. Can't link, I'm using my phone. :o

It's kinda like a shimmery orange rusty colour.. If you Google Scorched by Collection 2000 that's the one I'm wearing.. Can't link, I'm using my phone. :o

Sounds like a nice colour.cool.

Crikey think someone left a tap running up in the stars somewhere. That was a deluge!!

Crikey think someone left a tap running up in the stars somewhere. That was a deluge!!

Shocking weather.
    I thought it was never going to stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

IT still hasn't here

• Advertisement

IT still hasn't here

Sorry to hear that pickles.
    Its not raining here at the mo but i get the feeling there is more to come:(

Booo :(

Night night all!

guten nacht :)

The going will be a little softer at the races! Hope the fillies in the high heels don't get too bogged down..

*awaits smack in the chops*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hello. WAVES! :D

Ahhh herro! :D

Hiya Swan!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi toasted and Grem! What's the haps? :D

• Advertisement

Al5 quiet on the western front here, you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement