Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Al5 quiet on the western front here, you?
    Not here. My flat neighbor below me has his bass cranked up full blast, and my floor is vibrating like a drum surface. Not sure if I should jump-up-and-down on my floor to get his attention, or join him for a few free beers. Decisions... decisions... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, have a few beers yourself and pogo about like mad (you may have gathered by now that I'm quite the fan of a boing around the place) anyway I'd guess the music is too loud in that flat so private party for your good self sounds like the best bet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Compromise is said to be the art of (whatever)... Maybe I will go below and drink a few of his free beers, then return to my flat above him and dance on the floor after he falls asleep? Now would that be mean? Then again, I am the BLACK Swan! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Can i partake in this mean streak? I once convinced an entire house party that you could grill an egg, the results were hilarious.....for me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can i partake in this mean streak? I once convinced an entire house party that you could grill an egg, the results were hilarious.....for me

No way! :-o that's fantastic!

• Advertisement

Grilled eggs mess? After a few tall ones, its amazing how foolish we all get. :D

I love simple silly things like that.. Was pretty gullible when I was younger so would have been caught out nicely with that after a few pints.

No way! :-o that's fantastic!
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Grilled eggs mess? After a few tall ones, its amazing how foolish we all get. :D

It hilarious, one girl got so upset that she couldn't do it and this guy was like I need to internet how to do this it's fcuking rocket science man

I was very amused for the night :pac:

Oops! Gotta run. Have a date. Chat with ye later gang. Bye! :D

Haha a flying visit? See what I did there huh, huh? ;-)

• Advertisement

Haha a flying visit? See what I did there huh, huh? ;-)

-points to the door- get out...... :pac:

Wow right out the door, no naughty step or anything?. I may have to appeal the severity of this pun-ishment

Muahahaha :-D

Words cannot describe my reaction now so this will suffice

facepalm.jpg

Ahh I earned my favourite facepalm sweet! My work here is done.. *triumphant pose*

I don't know what to do :P to slap you or give you a medal :P

I don't know what to do :P to slap you or give you a medal :P

Slap me with a medal? It's just about bonkers enough to be the right thing.

Hmmm....that could work! I need a medal though

I'm sure there's a roundy part of the car that could be a makeshift stand in.. I could have steering wheel necklace?.

I'm sure there's a roundy part of the car that could be a makeshift stand in.. I could have steering wheel necklace?.

There are many roundy parts, i'm sure we can sort you out ;)

Half the gearbox, so at least I'll stop skittin around the place!

• Advertisement

Ah no I need that! :pac: you can have the tires :P

*commences neck muscle training and elongation*

Go transformers! :D

Ooh yeah, totally could rock that kinda thing. ;-)

Gremlitron? :pac:

I think that sounds like a tank, nice one! What would you be?.

Hmmm, i don't know, my name is awkward...like me :pac:

Doesn't have to be toast or pickle related - just like my tank doesn't have to pop babies out of it's back if it rains!

Hmmm I'll get back to you on this :D

• Advertisement

So you're taking a saab-atical then?.

Don't worry I'm leaving...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement