Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

So you're taking a saab-atical then?.

Don't worry I'm leaving...

Damn straight you are!

So am I :pac: Gooood night/morning

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sleep well.. :-)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Teenage mutant ninja turtles,
    Heroes in a half shell, TURTLE POWER!

Or were you more of a:
    Teenage mutant hero turtles,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ninja, definitely was ninja when I started watching them.. Remember how confused I was by the change - couldn't figure a reason for it.. Bless!

Seems my stalker magpie takes bank holiday weekends off. Had no idea they were unionised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Seems my stalker magpie takes bank holiday weekends off. Had no idea they were unionised.

Maybe they are lulling you into a false sense of security.

:eek: Ooh the devious lil sh1ts! *dons tinfoil hat and keeps super sharp eye out*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote: »

Or were you more of a:

Ninja all the way!

I had a terrapin called Donatello :D

Ninjas all the way here too Shim.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I need to go for a walk..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin sunday mornin, its coffee time happy.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    its coffee time
    Wakes up. Huh... did Joya say the magic word? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Wakes up. Huh... did Joya say the magic word? :P

How was your date swanny :-P?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How was your date swanny :-P?
    Hi Seph. It was fun. Got a bite. Went dancing. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You bit him :-O?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Currently downloading Final Fantasy VII. Never really gave the games a chance outside of (I think) 12, saw this on sale, figured I'd buy it.

Hi Seph. It was fun. Got a bite. Went dancing. :D

Got a bit frisky then. :D

Did someone mention coffee ..

You bit him :-O?
    No Seph. The Moon was not full! :D

Angron wrote: »
    Currently downloading Final Fantasy VII. Never really gave the games a chance outside of (I think) 12, saw this on sale, figured I'd buy it.

I wish I could play it for the first time again *remineses*

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Did someone mention coffee ..
    That's what woke me up Ted! Where are those magic beans?? Prowls about Lair.

• Advertisement

No Seph. The Moon was not full! :D

So if it was full you would have taken a chunk out of him :-O?

So if it was full you would have taken a chunk out of him :-O?
    Hey, I'll have you know that my fangs are pointy and sharp, not dull like some of those Hollywood vamps. He would have had a nice hickey to show off. :cool:

Hey, I'll have you know that my fangs are pointy and sharp, not dull like some of those Hollywood vamps. He would have had a nice hickey to show off. :cool:

:-D :pac: :-P

:D

Huffs! No magic beans? False alarm? Fluffs up Lair couch pillows, lays down and drifts back to dreamland.

Bye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Huffs! No magic beans? False alarm? Fluffs up Lair couch pillows, lays down and drifts back to dreamland.

Bye!

hiya black beans are always magic :p

Joya wrote: »
    hiya black beans are always magic :p

mmmmmmmmm java.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbjG-G-WSN8uxvbmmviE4a33_UvWBilIPZQJ5U_RrsIFSNxvDEtvRBgHA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ugghh..afternoon/morning nocs, someone got panadol?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ugghh..afternoon/morning nocs, someone got panadol?

Hungover :-D?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I got shiny pipes, yaaaaay :D I love shiny things

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement