Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Joya wrote: »
    yea i always thought vine is better as it gets older unsure.gif

Not a wine drinker myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not a wine drinker myself.

Same. Tried it as I wanted to like it but it just wasn't for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wine goes straight to my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Wine goes straight to my head.

*Pours Seph a huge glass and pushed it towards him*

Drink up! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Pours Seph a huge glass and pushed it towards him*

Drink up! ;)

Are you trying to me drunk :-O?

• Advertisement

Chug, chug, chug

*downs the entire bottle*

Happy now?

*falls over*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOSvQT1nsPxOhdvvrB8PnZQMNhZwb3xgE9ffq3IRfE3aS5CICPG91_ZBPL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Good evening nocts :-)

Not really a wine drinker either

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh. Morning all. I'll be vaguely human shortly. How is everyone?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oreo and nutella cheesecake setting in the fridge and curry bubbling on the hob..then off to to play Fallout. Evening sorted :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oreo and nutella cheesecake setting in the fridge and curry bubbling on the hob..then off to to play Fallout. Evening sorted :D

What time is dinner being served ?

**Jumps into shower**

Hi grem

Oh sounds lovely,dinner and desert sorted so :-D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What time is dinner being served ?

**Jumps into shower**

Whenever you're ready Ted!
    Hi grem

Oh sounds lovely,dinner and desert sorted so :-D

Any plenty for all the lair :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dat cheesecake.... :-o WANT..

Dat cheesecake.... :-o WANT..

I'll give you the recipe if you want? :o

I'll give you the recipe if you want? :o

I would end up being removed from house by fire brigade.0:$

It doesn't involve cooking, so you should be safe :)

I meant they'd have to use industrial lifting equipment to get me out of the house. The self control is not strong with this one...

I meant they'd have to use industrial lifting equipment to get me out of the house. The self control is not strong with this one...

Haha, my OH can be the same, if he had his way he'd have me making them for breakfast, lunch and supper :eek:

• Advertisement

Us fellow Lairites, will give you a hand eating all the cheesecakes so you don't get to a colossal size.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Back from work again..

Back from work again..

wb, all the animals of Laois mended & tended to.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yup. :)

The amount of overtime I'm going to have to take.. :D

Well done Paws :-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Smidge annoyed. Playing FF7, where you can only save at fixed points. About half an hour after my previous save, in the middle of doing a puzzle, the damned power cuts.

Angron wrote: »
    Smidge annoyed. Playing FF7, where you can only save at fixed points. About half an hour after my previous save, in the middle of doing a puzzle, the damned power cuts.

Haven't played any games in donkeys so I remember save points and the frustration involved.. Ouch for that Angron..

Where abouts were you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Shinra HQ, which I realised after had a save point inside, and I didn't have to rely on the one outside the building.

• Advertisement

Shinra HQ, which I realised after had a save point inside, and I didn't have to rely on the one outside the building.

Ahhhh yes
    the chase

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement