Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hi Seph, how are you

Feeling a bit under the weather yourself mozz?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lads i've seen some weird **** in my life, but the latest Northern Ireland DOE Road Safety ''Classroom'' advertisement takes the ****in biscuit, has anyone seen it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Anyone for some Rice Krispies? :)

I'll have a bowl if they are going :D Thanking you Kissy :pac:
    Feeling a bit under the weather yourself mozz?

I am not too shabby now m'dear. Looking forward to the end of the week so much! :D

Poor Seph though, will a nig mug of hot chocolate make you feel better? :)

Don't think I have seen that Lith. I may just youtube it..

I'll have a bowl if they are going :D Thanking you Kissy :pac:

I am not too shabby now m'dear. Looking forward to the end of the week so much! :D

Poor Seph though, will a nig mug of hot chocolate make you feel better? :)

Don't think I have seen that Lith. I may just youtube it..

If ya do watch it be warned, strong stomach needed

Here's the video in question, BE WARNED, STRONG STOMACH NEEDED

:(

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If ya do watch it be warned, strong stomach needed

Seriously Hmm...pretty curious now..but now not too sure if I can hack it...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Lads i've seen some weird **** in my life, but the latest Northern Ireland DOE Road Safety ''Classroom'' advertisement takes the ****in biscuit, has anyone seen it?

I've seen it too, it's awful. I did actually feel a bit sick after I watched it. :(

I've seen it too, it's awful. I did actually feel a bit sick after I watched it. :(

Scared me that's for sure:(, actually had to close the tab in which i was watching the video, and then people ask me why i'm afraid of driving.

:eek:

You guys are freaking me out. I know RSA or whoever they are trying to get the point a cross that driving dangerously kills but until people actually start doing advanced driving courses and stop being pig ignorant on the roads then they are going to keep showing this kind of thing over and over again :/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I honestly think I'll be slowing down a bit in future. I actually don't drive that fast but that scared me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

, will a mug of hot chocolate make you feel better? :)

Your the best \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Pretty much all road safety ads are disturbing. I know they want to get a point across but they're nearly all unwatchable and haunting.

Whoever gave that ad the green light was probably aiming for shock value & showing the dangers of speeding.......... But that was a bit too much, definitely won't sleep tonight after watching it

I honestly think I'll be slowing down a bit in future. I actually don't drive that fast but that scared me.

I wish a few more would take after your line xPPx. Only this morning when OH was giving me a lift to work, some woman was trying to over take us before we had even left the village and nearly drove a car coming in the other direction off the road. And all for what?
    Your the best \o/

I do try m'dear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Sister's menu for her food van got approved by the HSE! woohoo \o/ one step closer..

Awesome stuff Sammy :D Can I come work for her? :pac:

No room to swing a cat in it but SURE!

What's this I hear about cat swingin' Sam?! *pats palm with fist*

no cat swinging going on here Hugo....

there's no room sure! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

have you ever tried swinging a cat? They curve back and make you have an unpleasant day

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    no cat swinging going on here Hugo....

there's no room sure! :pac:

Glad to hear it SJ! :)

How's the new job treating you there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

KKkitty does not approve of cat swinging.

ah its not too bad at the moment....the lab is GMP regulated so a lot of stuff has to be withing certain specifications and I've only gotten one within them so far! :mad: other than its grand!

KKkitty wrote: »
    KKkitty does not approve of cat swinging.

Nor do I

ah its not too bad at the moment....the lab is GMP regulated so a lot of stuff has to be withing certain specifications and I've only gotten one within them so far! :mad: other than its grand!

GMP is a pain in the bum at times but it's what they all want these days. Give it some time and it'll become second nature :)

yeah i know ive already got the knack to of SW 23/06/14 Entry Error signing and dating mistakes :D :pac:

yeah i know ive already got the knack to of SW 23/06/14 Entry Error signing and dating mistakes :D :pac:

GMP was a huge part of college here yet right this second I could not tell you anything about it! :D:o

SIGN AND DATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIGN AND DATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something about being lean too lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Nor do I

I won't be feline great if someone swung me around :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement