Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hmm, loving the cafe vibe going on.. Could I request a coffee too please?. :-)

*makes grem a coffee with secret stash of magic beans*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Of course we are :-O
    Ye'all better. Joya is cool. :cool:
    Hmm, loving the cafe vibe going on.. Could I request a coffee too please?. :-)
    Fedespressos Grem double shot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Think that's enough Fallout for one night :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Whoooo that's a whole pile of coffee heh heh nom nom.

Boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Did you get scared while down one of the subways stations too :-p?

• Advertisement

Too much coffee makes grem go crazy :-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Any fallout from the Fallout Mozz? :pac:

Follow that cup of java with an espresso shooter! :eek:

Too much coffee makes grem go crazy :-D
    That's normal for us in the Lair! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    Indeed Joya! These lads treating you nice since you moved into the Lair? :D
    Of course we are :-O

yup! confirm that happy.gif
    i mean they better do
    :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Crazy-er you mean!. I'm a bit like turbo tigger now :-D

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    yup! confirm that happy.gif
    i mean they better do
    :D

See swan :-D

Wait a second :-O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm gonna turn in. Nighty night all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Did you get scared while down one of the subways stations too :-p?
    Haha, nope. I am made of tougher stuff my dear ;) It is gonna take a lot more than a few feral whatever they are to bother me :pac:
    I am sleepy and I can't concentrate on what I am doing :(
    Any fallout from the Fallout Mozz? :pac:

Follow that cup of java with an espresso shooter! :eek:

Nope, thankfully :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Goood night!

Sleep well hugo mon

Night Hugo

Nite nite Hugo. If you can't get to sleep, just count sheep swans. ;)
    Goood night!
    You too? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ye'all better. Joya is cool. :cool:
    blush.gif

and,
    (Joya is off to her astral chambers as well ;)
    see ya all there soon!

Joya wrote: »
    (Joya is off to her astral chambers ;)
    see ya all there soon!
    Whew! Swan turns up Lair A/C to chill! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Tiny, crazy person was bounding about my house today when i wanted to sleep. he quite loud

• Advertisement

Tiny, crazy person was bounding about my house today when i wanted to sleep. he quite loud

Invasion of the lepreeshun perhaps?

Not me wolf. I'm certainly crazy, but not "tiny" at 5-10 in my bare feet. :D

Not me wolf. I'm certainly crazy, but not "tiny" at 5-10 in my bare feet. :D

Bout the same height myself so I can be ruled out too unless you are a giraffe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I'm 5'11 :D I feel special

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Invasion of the lepreeshun perhaps?

Sister's youngest spent the night. That kid is energetic

I'm 5'11 :D I feel special
    When dressing-to-kill I wear 3" spikes. :D
    That kid is energetic
    You have to do something to wear them out, or they will run circles about your place. :eek:

How is it the little ones can be so stompy?. I swear they could stomp across clouds given half a chance..

There is a lad "rapping" on 2fm - couldn't tell you if he's any good, sound like he could be a Dubliner, and he's just rapped 'holy mother of God' into the middle of his freestyle and I have to giggle.. It sounds so odd when all I know about rap could be written on the back of an eminem stamp.

When dressing-to-kill I wear 3" spikes. :D

You have to do something to wear them out, or they will run circles about your place. :eek:
    I'm 6' 1" in my fighting boots. I tried tiring him out, I went down first
    How is it the little ones can be so stompy?. I swear they could stomp across clouds given half a chance..

They can alter their mass

• Advertisement

I'm 6' 1" in my fighting boots.
    You in your boots, and me in my spikes, we'd be eye-to-eye. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement