Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Angron wrote: »
    My sister is listening to Christmas songs.

It's barely even August. F*cking hell.

Home Alone 2 was on the TV there over weekend.

Dec 23rd is too soon to get in the Christmas mode.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    No, bad Swan! *hits you on the head with a rolled up newspaper*

**Runs!!** :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Right I'm off for a while to do more work on my book, see ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Trying to find someone on Facebook when you only know their first name and the county they live in is incredibly difficult...

Me thinks Paws is looking for Tinder guy :rolleyes:

I'm off to the leaba.

Good night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Trying to find someone on Facebook when you only know their first name and the county they live in is incredibly difficult...

Also known as the stalker's lament! :D:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Me thinks Paws is looking for Tinder guy :rolleyes:

I'm off to the leaba.

Good night all.

Possibly.......

Night Ted!
    Also known as the stalker's lament! :D:p

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Apparently I am running a 10k in September

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Apparently I am running a 10k in September

Apparently?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You know how you do stupid things when drunk? I do stupid things when I am half asleep and not sure what I agreeing to

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh wow. I'd never manage that.. What nasty person took advantage of your snoozing self?.

• Advertisement

blerch_magnet_big_1024x1024.png?v=1376590379

Haha I'm just after a feed of lasagne with chips and coleslaw.. Made a pig of meself..

Oh, so you've met The Blerch. Now, I must be off to work

Oh, so you've met The Blerch. Now, I must be off to work

Have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

walking barefoot through the Lair in the middle of the night while everyone's asleep...

in thoughts good night all... :)

may your dreams be as sweet as...

and I'm back:) how's everyone doing?

Hey there Joya and Smiler - how are you? My last night until Saturday hopefully here..

Hey there Joya and Smiler - how are you? My last night until Saturday hopefully here..

hi grem:) I have a bit of a sore tummy:( but otherwise I'm ok. Was working on my book for a while, got about 500 words down, not too bad. Just chillin' here now. how's you? Hope you get your time off :)

Nice one, well done.. Yeah I hope so too. Not that I *have* to answer my phone!

Nice one, well done.. Yeah I hope so too. Not that I *have* to answer my phone!

thanks grem:)

yeah i'm sure it's a great feeling when you don't have to answer your phone:) any plans for your time off?

• Advertisement

As much sleep as possible.. Am close to drooling with tiredness here..

As much sleep as possible.. Am close to drooling with tiredness here..

sounds like a good plan:) aww, what time you finish at?

Another four hours to go.. Just been doing a lot extra lately..

Another four hours to go.. Just been doing a lot extra lately..

aww:( i hope they go quickly and you get some rest. I don't think I'll be sleeping somehow so hopefully be getting an early night

aww:( i hope they go quickly and you get some rest. I don't think I'll be sleeping somehow so hopefully be getting an early night

Thanks - definitely feeling a bit sorry for myself here..

So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you writing? Just a rough idea like, fiction, historical what?.

Thanks - definitely feeling a bit sorry for myself here..

So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you writing? Just a rough idea like, fiction, historical what?.

that's ok *hugs* for you

don't mind at all, I'm writing non-fiction, very similar to an autobiography. Because I have aspergers I'm writing about what my life was like, some of the challenges and things I had to overcome along the way, what helped me and what didn't. I'm hoping that someone else with asperger's will find it helpful/useful when it's published:)

Oh very good, the good thing about a book like that is it's helpful for people on the outside too, help to gain some small understanding of what it's like when things are perceived differently. No doubt it will be helpful to people who've been diagnosed too, but like a lot of things people's ignorance of a situation often leads to them dismissing it..

Tl;dr put me down for two :-)

Oh very good, the good thing about a book like that is it's helpful for people on the outside too, help to gain some small understanding of what it's like when things are perceived differently. No doubt it will be helpful to people who've been diagnosed too, but like a lot of things people's ignorance of a situation often leads to them dismissing it..

Tl;dr put me down for two :-)

That's very true indeed:) *puts grem down for two copies* do you write yourself?

Used to scratch out some stuff in my angsty teens. Not done anything since. My mental health/depression issues kind of quash any ability to write really.. Concentration span is weak to say the least. Ooh squirrel!!

• Advertisement

Used to scratch out some stuff in my angsty teens. Not done anything since. My mental health/depression issues kind of quash any ability to write really.. Concentration span is weak to say the least. Ooh squirrel!!

Ahh Ok, I know what you mean. I couldn't write very well due to that and anxiety. It became easier once I left school so discoverd writing then

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement