Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hmmmmmmm,your right :-D

aaaaannnnddd???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Joya wrote: »
    exam's panic starts to kick in.. slowwwly but surely :rolleyes:

and yourself?:)

i know that feeling all too well:rolleyes: what you studying?

I seem to be doing ok, kinda regretting that nap I took earlier, wide awake now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Joya wrote: »
    exam's panic starts to kick in.. slowwwly but surely :rolleyes:

and yourself?:)

keep calm........

and study

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Annnnddddddd ehhhhhhh here's a ehhhhhh orange to tide you over till mozzie comes back :-D :-p

keep calm........

and study
    good one! :)

i have keep calm
    its gonna be great
    at me desk :D

Annnnddddddd ehhhhhhh here's a ehhhhhh orange to tide you over till mozzie comes back :-D :-p

well there ya go Seph, I knew you had it in ye :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Goodnight all.
    Nice talking to ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Gooood night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

magentis wrote: »
    Goodnight all.
    Nice talking to ye.

good night:) sleep well

nite m :)

and all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo all, how's everyone?

Been a weird few days, exhausting too and it doesn't look like it's going to be over yet..

• Advertisement

Here's the exhausting bit :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Time for a killing spree with a hatchetdelightful night of making donuts and assorted baked goods

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo all, how's everyone?

Been a weird few days, exhausting too and it doesn't look like it's going to be over yet..

Hope everything is ok mozz

Time for a killing spree with a hatchetdelightful night of making donuts and assorted baked goods

Don't forget to put sprinkles on the corpses..that'll make them look cheerful :pac:

Don't forget to put sprinkles on the corpses..that'll make them look cheerful :pac:

And party hats :pac:

And party hats :pac:

Feck it sure, we'll decorate the place with a few banners and balloons, make a right party out of it altogether! :pac:

Feck it sure, we'll decorate the place with a few banners and balloons, make a right party out of it altogether! :pac:

nothing says awesome party more than a bunch of dead people :pac:

nothing says awesome party more than a bunch of dead people :pac:

One of the best drinking sessions I went on was at a wake. Yeah...that sounds awful but it's the truth :o

One of the best drinking sessions I went on was at a wake. Yeah...that sounds awful but it's the truth :o

Brilliant :pac:

Ever heard of finnegans wake by the dubliners? That's a wake to go to!

Brilliant :pac:

Ever heard of finnegans wake by the dubliners? That's a wake to go to!

I heard it all right! My uncle loves the Dubliners and whenever he'd pick us up from school he'd have a tape of them blaring in the car..good times!!

• Advertisement

I heard it all right! My uncle loves the Dubliners and whenever he'd pick us up from school he'd have a tape of them blaring in the car..good times!!

Very good times!

I went to a gig in vicar street once, they closed with whiskey in the jar and the opening line was "the next song is by metallica......." que everyone being like :eek::eek::eek:

Very good times!

I went to a gig in vicar street once, they closed with whiskey in the jar and the opening line was "the next song is by metallica......." que everyone being like :eek::eek::eek:

I know a guy who it took years to convince that Thin Lizzy didn't write that song :eek:

And as much as I love Metallica I hate it when they play that song when they are here >.< The amount of times they have played it is painful. I have yet to hear Whiplash live yet they still play that fcuking song. Doesn't help that the crowd start chanting for it from the start of the gig to the finish :rolleyes:

I know a guy who it took years to convince that Thin Lizzy didn't write that song :eek:

And as much as I love Metallica I hate it when they play that song when they are here >.< The amount of times they have played it is painful. I have yet to hear Whiplash live yet they still play that fcuking song. Doesn't help that the crowd start chanting for it from the start of the gig to the finish :rolleyes:

But it's "tradition" :rolleyes:

But it's "tradition" :rolleyes:

Uck..yeah they can shove their tradition..

I remember when I first went to see them in 2003 and they left that song out. The crowd got so angry. It was a fecking song, you'd swear it was the greatest mortal sin known to man. Since then they've played it every time they were here. Such a shame too because like I said there is a few songs that I haven't heard live and would be so much more awesome to hear...

Dammit, I want them to play here so I can hear Whiplash! :pac: Then I can die happy!

I was just listening to battery there, some song to drive to haha, but yeah, any gig I've been to if they leave out something everyones all HOW DARE YOU!!! Sad really, kinda put me off going to em

I'm kinda on the fence about going to see them if they played in Ireland again. I have seen them five times now and it's all abit samey but at the same time I do love them and I'd probably go just to relive my teens and early twenties :pac:

If one thing would put me off going to see them it would be those fans who think they have special privileges because they are part of the Metclub and look down their noses at mugs like me :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey all! Looking for a grand weekend! :cool:

EDIT: Swan covers ears!! Everyone's asleep and the snoring sounds like a buzz saw in the Lair!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evenin Paws, how are ya?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey noccies.

Rumour going round that today is Friday. Is it true?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement