Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

A swan with swag.. Bank robber or 'style' hmm.
    :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    i'm not brave enough to look inside.

Can claim plausible deniability if the guards come a-knocking.
    Good idea. You could never be too careful with Swannie :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*Breaks out the csi hiace*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie hidden in the ceiling fan quietly lurks Lair**

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Anyone find it a bit warm here?

***Goes to turn on ceiling fan**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

***Goes to turn on ceiling fan**
    Wha... whoa... whoa... whoa... Swannie falls on floor, stumbling about in dizzy circles! :eek:

• Advertisement

**Ted looks up to see where Swannie came from***

Nearly had an accident there, so that's where you've been hiding.

**Throws SWAG bag at Swan & storms off***

How could you leave me here to take the blame for your jewellery theft!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evenin Paws, how are ya?.

All good. 3 hours to go and I'm off until Wednesday! :D
    If I'm not back in 5 minutes ....... just wait longer. :D

post-17720-ace-ventura-ALRIGHTY-THEN-gif-dc5H.gif

happy Friday, purple:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh Paws, very nice indeed!. I'm off most of next week too, looking forward to it.. :)

Diamond heist! :O Why Swannie, why not magic beans?

• Advertisement

All good. 3 hours to go and I'm off until Wednesday! :D

post-17720-ace-ventura-ALRIGHTY-THEN-gif-dc5H.gif

yay, nice long weekend for Paws & someone got the Ace Ventura reference !!

**Throws SWAG bag at Swan & storms off***
    LOOKS innocently at bag. Not mine. I throw everything into my purse or backpack. Wait... there are 2 initials on the bag. They are...

Hey Paws! About time you showed up. Happy Loooooonnnnnnnggggggg Weekend!

Black Swan wrote: »
    LOOKS innocently at bag. Not mine. I throw everything into my purse or backpack. Wait... there are 2 initials on the bag. They are...

You mean it could be ...

Mintys :eek:

You mean it could be ...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ted! We don't want them to hall him off! :eek: I need my cartoonist!!!!

You mean it could be ...

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the mentioned bag :P

The schrodinger (sp) bag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning :) *yawns*

happy friday pals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, purple:D

Happy Friday!!! :D
    yay, nice long weekend for Paws & someone got the Ace Ventura reference !!

I can't wait!

Oh it's one of my faves! :D

Hey Paws! About time you showed up. Happy Loooooonnnnnnnggggggg Weekend!

happy Friday, smiler:D

good morning :) *yawns*

happy friday pals :D

Hey happy Friday smiler. You just arrived in time to solve the Lair Bag Mystery. Maybe you can team up with Paws? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thanks sw and black swan:D what's this thing about a mystery bag?

Mornin Smiler :)

there's no bag!

>>

<<

:P

Ted found it in the Lair. He suspected me, but the bag contained diamonds, not magic beans, so I was innocent. Grem keeps putting out clues, and SW looks suspicious. There are two initials on the bag, and they are... sorry... I am still dizzy from spinning in the Lair fan and cannot read them. They are...

Ted found it in the Lair. He suspected me, but the bag contained diamonds, not magic beans, so I was innocent. Grem keeps putting out clues, and SW looks suspicious. There are two initials on the bag, and they are... sorry... I am still dizzy from spinning in the Lair fan and cannot read them. They are...

What?! :o

Diamond heist! :O Why Swannie, why not magic beans?
    The schrodinger (sp) bag!

^^ POINTS ^^
    What?! :o

And some alleged putting out by myself??!! I'll have you know i require more than your swag sack thank you!

Where was I when Grem was supposedly putting out?

I wouldn't stand for them character slurs Grem. You're at least a two date person. :P

Methinks that we all need a fresh cup of roasted, ground, and brewed magic beans. Unfortunately, I am out. :o

Swannie YAWNS, slowly places face on keyboard, and drifts off to sleep.

• Advertisement

*Spreads napkin under beak - preventative drool measures an all that*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement