Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Are we not meant to be getting the end of a Hurricane this evening? o.O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sun splittin the schtones here.. :)

Well it's the same here as well but I see some of my friends on Bookface sharing some article about how Ireland is going to end up with the tail end of Hurricane Bertha..

I think it's just all over dramatic and scare mongering :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Well it's the same here as well but I see some of my friends on Bookface sharing some article about how Ireland is going to end up with the tail end of Hurricane Bertha..

I think it's just all over dramatic and scare mongering :rolleyes:

Exactly - there'll be some wind and rain later. Wooooooooooo :eek: :D

OMG!!!!

WEATHER!!!!!

Although if there is lightening storms later I am heading down to the beach to watch them...apparently nothing beats watching a lightening storm roll in off the ocean :cool:

• Advertisement

It's bloody cool alright, everyone should do that at least once even if afraid..

I am not great when it comes to Thunder and Lightening. Wouldn't say I am afraid but I am rather uneasy with it.

During the storms earlier in the year, people were flocking to see the waves crashing in. Myself and the OH went too. Truly breathtaking but at the same time, it was frightening.

I am not great when it comes to Thunder and Lightening. Wouldn't say I am afraid but I am rather uneasy with it.

During the storms earlier in the year, people were flocking to see the waves crashing in. Myself and the OH went too. Truly breathtaking but at the same time, it was frightening.

Oh a little fear is a healthy thing, bit of self preservation :D Can't have one of our own at risk..

Well I only went to make sure himself didn't do anything stupid (Like stand out on a pier and get swept off it). If anything it taught me that mother nature is one helluva powerful force :eek:

I only live five minutes from a well known beach. Just thankfully I am little bit more inland than some of the neighbours :o

Same here, thankfully up out of the way but can see storms coming in from the window..

• Advertisement

Pretty dreadful during the winter but kinda pretty in it's own weird way. I love living by the sea :D

I am currently trawling through recipes on the net, looking for a non American version of how to make Chocolate Lasagna. Piss easy to make and know how to make Cool Whip. Just looking to see if I can find an alternative to Chocolate Pudding because I have a gut feeling the Chocolate pudding we have over here is NOTHING like what they call pudding over there :/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

So you's are telling me... I just went running in a hurricane!? :eek: Feeling so hard core :cool:

(do not correct me :P)

Was it pissing out of the heavens and strong wind blowing?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Was it pissing out of the heavens and strong wind blowing?

It was indeed :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

GROOT!! :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

GROOT!! GROOT!!

Sooooooooooo GROOT! :P :D

You're such a Groot!

Groot! :eek::P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thunder and lightening down here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

not yet in dublin ?>> >)

btw i had to google groot blush.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Joya wrote: »
    btw i had to google groot blush.gif

Same here! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,165 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

We are groot!

Lads where d fook are ye its B. E. A utiful in galway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    We are groot!

Lads where d fook are ye its B. E. A utiful in galway!

If I collect some Noccers on the way up there, would you have room for us all?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,165 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Considering i dont live there anymore not really! Grem might though :D

Huh. You lot decamping to my house for the sun while i work!. Ah go on so.. :)

if i bring some wine perhaps it would make us go better along?

just sayin' whistle.gif

ps. a wait i just remembered, perhaps for that to happen id need to bring some java, sandwiches and else as ordered ?? :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

if i bring some wine perhaps it would make us go better along?

just sayin' whistle.gif

ps. a wait i just remembered, perhaps for that to happen id need to bring some java, sandwiches and else as ordered ??

Pizza. And emmmm....Belfast lager!

Pizza. And emmmm....Belfast lager!

ah yesss, and beer how could i even possibly forget :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ah yesss, and beer how could i even possibly forget :D

Indeed :eek:

*is very shocked*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement