Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Indeed :eek:

*is very shocked*

just don't faint , u remember what was the last time *someone* fainted :D

*handing a bottle of lager as a first aid*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sounds like we've got a paratay goin' here :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    just don't faint , u remember what was the last time *someone* fainted :D

*handing a bottle of lager as a first aid*

*is about to faint before he sees lager been handed to him*

Ah joya...my life saver :-D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sounds like we've got a paratay goin' here :D

I think we may have cider in the fridge Hugo Mon :-D

I think we may have cider in the fridge Hugo Mon :-D

*Puts on a Fr Jack voice* YES! :D

• Advertisement

this's just a preparation for grems ;) :rolleyes:

*ive heard we were invited*

*Puts on a Fr Jack voice* YES! :D

Lol :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

It's rainy/sunny weather here- wish it would make up its mind, got lashed on last weekend , thought this one would be a but more forgiving, ah well, it's still bright out:D

yes these few drops of rain here certainly did not look like a hurricane :rolleyes:

and i was hoping

Kinda heavy air here and spits of rain now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lovely - I'm gone for an hour you lot have set up camp in my gaff!. There's even beer and pizza. *sobs and trundles off to work*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

Kinda heavy air here and spits of rain now.
    Haz yourself a big umbrella Hugs :)
    s_P0300008347777613.jpg

Lovely - I'm gone for an hour you lot have set up camp in my gaff!. There's even beer and pizza. *sobs and trundles off to work*

I had a nap in your bed G. Hope you don't mind! :D

I stashed some away for you grem :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Evening noccers. :) It lovely and sunny here in Gaillimh. :) I haz a fine big Backyard to be looking out at admiring, and an Apartment-full of stuff that needs to be un-packed / put away etc. which I havn't yet ventured past looking at and admiring. :-l

How is one and all today?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

hello peopls :) whats up tonight

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

A distinct lack of going out drinking with mates :/ I hate being old! :o

Solitaire wrote: »
    A distinct lack of going out drinking with mates :/I hate being old! :o

that privilege is reserved for me here so behave please :D

Preparing for a trip out west next week, looking at the rain, sipping wine, thinking what if, thinking, looking at a cheesecake wondering should I?, reflecting on my purchases today going Christ, that much! Then just bringing my blood pressure down again thinking of the Wesht, and all is well.

Lobster?

• Advertisement

Hola 0/

Preparing for a trip out west next week, looking at the rain, sipping wine, thinking what if, thinking, looking at a cheesecake wondering should I?, reflecting on my purchases today going Christ, that much! Then just bringing my blood pressure down again thinking of the Wesht, and all is well.

Lobster?

What did you buy dexter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo peeps.

Swannie would be proud of me, making Tacos :D

Also made that Chocolate Lasagna that I was banging on about earlier. I had to substitute the chocolate pudding with an Oreo mixture. Just hoping it sets right :)

*I need to loose lots of weight but I really need to stop making these things!!!* :(

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Heyo peeps.

Swannie would be proud of me, making Tacos :D

Also made that Chocolate Lasagna that I was banging on about earlier. I had to substitute the chocolate pudding with an Oreo mixture. Just hoping it sets right :)

*I need to loose lots of weight but I really need to stop making these things!!!* :(

if you need any help with that just ask, I sense there would be some volunteers available :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Get yer arses down to Kerry so!! :pac:

Plenty for everyone!!

What did you buy dexter ?

Mercedes Benz

Mercedes Benz

Ohhh very nice :-D

Mercedes Benz

*splutter* and here was I thinking you were giving out about the price of the cheesecake!.

Mercedes Benz

jaw-dropping.gif

Ohhh very nice :-D

Can't even justify the spend from the perspective of "my friends all have Porches" coz none of them do:D

In case that went over someone's heads:

Actually, I don't care:D

Google Janis Joplin:P

• Advertisement

*splutter* and here was I thinking you were giving out about the price of the cheesecake!.

Well, cheesecake prices are still high-,don't let my recent purchase put you off on the cheesecake protests:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement