Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Super moon is out! (why does it not have a cape one has to wonder)
    Swannie hides fangs. :eek:
    Half what?:eek:
    Half cream and half milk. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,273 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swan with fangs is officially the most interesting mental image I've had tonight. :-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swan with fangs is officially the most interesting mental image I've had tonight. :-D

Although finding a full Moon attracting, I don't howl. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hello grem, black swan and dexter :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,273 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Smiler, how are you?

• Advertisement

Hiya Smiler, how are you?

aside from being a bit run down ( health wise) I'm doing fairly ok. how's things with yourself?

Very tired, surprise!. But ok now. Hope you get the rest you need.. Mouth ulcers are nasty little bastids.

Very tired, surprise!. But ok now. Hope you get the rest you need.. Mouth ulcers are nasty little bastids.

aww, I'm glad you ok now:) hope you catch up on your sleep.
    Thanks hope so too, taking it easy for a few days:) indeed they are very nasty little things..

The novelty of hearing a weather forecast with the words "dryer in the west" hah can't recall the last time I heard that..

The novelty of hearing a weather forecast with the words "dryer in the west" hah can't recall the last time I heard that..

hehe! it has been raining a lot lately, must be drier conditions on the way. How has been the weather over there? Pretty bad here in the last day or so

• Advertisement

hehe! it has been raining a lot lately, must be drier conditions on the way. How has been the weather over there? Pretty bad here in the last day or so

Yeah lucky this side, nothing as torrential as over east and south. Oh hope this last two and a half hours goes fast.. Too tired to be here..

Yeah lucky this side, nothing as torrential as over east and south. Oh hope this last two and a half hours goes fast.. Too tired to be here..

ah that's good then:) It was horrible yesterday, raining all day. Hope it's not too bad today, as have to do a bit of shopping. Don't want to get caught in a shower!

Hope the two and a half hours pass quickly for you:) *hugs* I'm listening to a bit of music atm and think i'll get a few hours rest. Laters!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting closer to clocking off time " Hero Germ" :D

have a mouth ulcer lurking here too smiler, annoying as fcuk.

Yup thank feck.. Hate when I haven't slept before work.. How is your good self this morning?

Yup thank feck.. Hate when I haven't slept before work.. How is your good self this morning?

Sure can't complain yet.

Have worked night shifts before with no sleep, so ended up being awake 36+hours. Java is the only legal solution when at work.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sure can't complain yet.

Have worked night shifts before with no sleep, so ended up being awake 36+hours. Java is the only legal solution when at work.

The last year or so if I haven't managed at least a nap I'm in a heap.. Though good coffee does indeed cure all. :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning lovely lairlings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning :)

stock-footage-coffee-being-served-with-apple-pie-and-ice-cream.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Morning all!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

'sup peeeps.

• Advertisement

God this weather is terrible!

It's not too bad where I am. Thinking of heading down to the strand for an hour and take the dogs for a walk...although it is darkening up a bit :/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    It's not too bad where I am. Thinking of heading down to the strand for an hour and take the dogs for a walk...although it is darkening up a bit :/

Its horrible here,like the middle of winter.
    How did the chocolate lasagna go down:)

I haven't touched it since to be honest! I left it set over night. I'll know later though. Going to visit OHs family today so they can help get rid of it! :pac:

I really need to cut back on making stuff like that though because once it's made I am only going to be picking at :( I am trying to loose weight and by making these things I am just creating problems for myself :rolleyes:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I haven't touched it since to be honest! I left it set over night. I'll know later though. Going to visit OHs family today so they can help get rid of it! :pac:

I really need to cut back on making stuff like that though because once it's made I am only going to be picking at :( I am trying to loose weight and by making these things I am just creating problems for myself :rolleyes:

I know the feeling!
    I'm trying to be good too,but it's just so hard:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,165 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ah the rain/thunder has finally come to the wesht...
    Need to start doing something too..noticing a bit another tyre around the middle forming! Doesnt help that ive basically eaten a pig in the last three days!

Joya wrote: »
    morning :)

stock-footage-coffee-being-served-with-apple-pie-and-ice-cream.jpg

You had coffee & never called me.

Black mark against you Joya ... :p

magentis wrote: »
    I know the feeling!
    I'm trying to be good too,but it's just so hard:(

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ah the rain/thunder has finally come to the wesht...
    Need to start doing something too..noticing a bit another tyre around the middle forming! Doesnt help that ive basically eaten a pig in the last three days!

It's damn hard. Why do all the nice tasting things have to be soaked in fat and sugar? :(

Still no sign of that thunder here :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,165 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Thunder was just the once and now its a not so ominous rain shower thank god!

For the last three weeks i have stocked up on crap every time i go to the shop because it is miles away..which is bad because if i didnt,i wouldnt make the trip just for something naughty! Also doesnt help that i have done no form of exercise since moving either...must get motivated!
    Ted! Where is that mister motivator costume you were talking about!? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I fell back asleep :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement