Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You had coffee & never called me.

Black mark against you Joya ... :p

stop complaining and help yourself :p

stock-footage-waiter-serving-coffee.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    stop complaining and help yourself :p

stock-footage-waiter-serving-coffee.jpg

*takes three*

*takes three*

well i hope Black Swan still has that perpetual coffee maker :rolleyes:
    perhaps we'd need two of those for the Liars :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That would be a good idea :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

sammyjo90 wrote: »

Ted! Where is that mister motivator costume you were talking about!? :pac:

It was posted here a while ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I had to change Tinder guy's name in my phone because the name thing was getting terribly confusing.. it was like "what is my brother sending me... oh!" So I put Hot before his name. :o

I had to change Tinder guy's name in my phone because the name thing was getting terribly confusing.. it was like "what is my brother sending me... oh!" So I put Hot before his name. :o

Now you have hot "bro-name"

Could cause issues if someone borrowed your phone.

Mental note made to never let anyone use my phone!

Mental note made to never let anyone use my phone!

He hee.

Just joking.

Have made the mistake of sending wrong text to someone with similar name. Person next down in list. Luckily was nothing bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening lairings!

• Advertisement

Hi Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 13,165 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

F*cking hate kids...kicking the back of my chair i can handle but the little shít just clocked me on the head. sit the fudge down :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning people.. Any strong strong coffee going?

Also a crate for Sammy's annoying ankle biter? :-P

A crate is just what that lil brat needed!

Ive got ribena will that do?

morning grem yes indeed :)
    seems im a coffe waitress here lately so here's a coffe or ya! :)

good-morning-coffee-cup-smiley-emoticon.gif

btw i think this changable weather in same and one day is the worst for me i think.. wish it rains for hours or let it be sunny for hours but just not 5 to 10 mixes of everything in few hours :D
    change of light level in the room (while i am still trying to study = read) is terrible lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*very impressed with coffee*

*very pleased with that*

:)

I has whiskey :D

on rocks or? :p

With ice and diet coke.. nom nom..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hi.

Oh nice indeed Paws, think a few of those on the menu tomorrow for me.. :-D

Hiyo Angron ;-)

How are you guys? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sup?

I'm all right, I had a nap earlier due to not really sleeping the last few days so it's all good.

I'm a little wrecked, there was one ferocious clap of thunder here bout noon, and the pooch was in a heap after so that broke up sleep a little but sure how could ya ignore the wee pet.

Otherwise - free for a week in eleven hours! :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Howdy peeps

Howdy peeps

Pickles! How ya now lad?

• Advertisement

Worst bus ride in a long time! Glad to be off it. Three fooking hours to get home. I need tea!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement