Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Why do people feel the need to pat me on the head?? I'm tiny but mother of God, it makes me feel about two inches tall. :(

Kick them in the you know whats, that should do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

True.

But I don't get it, why do it at all?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi folks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Deranged96

Why do people feel the need to pat me on the head?? I'm tiny but mother of God, it makes me feel about two inches tall. :(

Oh I always do this to girls on a night out and I rest my elbow on their heads :o

Deranged96 wrote:
    Oh I always do this to girls on a night out and I rest my elbow on their heads 

It might not annoy other people tbh, I just find it incredibly patronising.

• Advertisement

It might not annoy other people tbh, I just find it incredibly patronising.

I'll try and cut back on it, you might have the common reaction haha

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They are idiots. Just remember this, "Once you break a man's knees and ankles, everyone is the same height

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Get up on a stool and punch them in the crotch :P

It'd be less annoying if the person that keeps doing it wasn't 5 years younger than I am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Hello noccers!

***Sends out love to you all***

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

It'd be less annoying if the person that keeps doing it wasn't 5 years younger than I am

Like I do to my older sister :confused: I had best stop then. Time to shave my head

Like I do to my older sister :confused: I had best stop then. Time to shave my head

I could be overreacting tbh

I could be overreacting tbh

No,i think you are dead right.
    My little boy(5) has autism and i have a moron for a brother in law that pats him on the head like he's a dog or something.
    Makes my blood boil:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hit him with a chair.

magentis wrote: »
    No,i think you are dead right.
    My little boy(5) has autism and i have a moron for a brother in law that pats him on the head like he's a dog or something.
    Makes my blood boil:mad:

That's awful, is your brother in law an adult??!

Jesus, Angron that's very violent! :p

Angron wrote: »
    Hit him with a chair.

I would love to,but i don't think the OH would be too impressed!

"He fell down the stairs....I swear......"

job done :cool:

Deranged96 wrote: »
    Oh I always do this to girls on a night out and I rest my elbow on their heads :o
    They are idiots. Just remember this, "Once you break a man's knees and ankles, everyone is the same height
    The Master wrote: »
    Get up on a stool and punch them in the crotch :P
    Angron wrote: »
    Hit him with a chair.

*slowly backs out of thread, making no sudden movements and avoiding the chairs*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Say you were recreating a classic wrestling moment of someone hitting someone else with a chair. A history lesson or something.

*slowly backs out of thread, making no sudden movements and avoiding the chairs*

I won't lie, it's not the first time the conversation here's wound up like this.

• Advertisement

Moving on... :o

That's awful, is your brother in law an adult??!

Jesus, Angron that's very violent! :p

Hey paws,yeah he's an adult!
    I dunno,it's very difficult having a child with autism.
    He is gifted in some ways(he scares me sometimes)but i suppose he doesn't act "normal".
    But then what is normal?I would hate to be normal myself:pac:

Whats your favourite humming noise?

V8 baby:D

I do the microwave hum.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

V8 baby:D

:D
    I do the microwave hum.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like a woman humming, now you never hear them humming, I knew a woman once, but she died soon after :o

Just watched the Top Gear Vietnam Special for what must be the fourth or fifth time. Easily my favourite of their specials.

Hey paws,yeah he's an adult!
    I dunno,it's very difficult having a child with autism.
    He is gifted in some ways(he scares me sometimes)but i suppose he doesn't act "normal".
    But then what is normal?I would hate to be normal myself:pac:

That makes it worse. A younger teenager may not realise what they're doing but an adult doing that is ridiculous.

Exactly, what is normal?

=x Purple Pawprints x;91702107Exactly, what is normal?

There is no such thing as normal, everything/one is different to the next person/thing

• Advertisement

I thought I was normal once, it was dreadfully boring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement