Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Happy Birthday, Hugo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Minty sure is fond of them envelopes!

I'm 29 Kitty. Getting old! lol

I'm 4 years older than you. If anyone is pushing on it's me lol!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I r 1 year older than you kkk. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Being over 30 is great :)

It is indeed delightful. I r jellers of 18y.o.'s havin' their whole life in front of them but shure foresight and hindsight are great things altogether! They too could afterwards wish they had the time over again to do things differently! But cést la vie!

I still can't post in the music Thread. *cross smilie* Am getting message "You cannot post with images, URLs or attachments because you are a new user." It might be an idea to add when one is no longer deemed to be a new user so that I know how long I'll be waiting! *eye-roll smilie*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Passenger wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Hugo. :)

Thanks Mr. P! :)
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm 4 years older than you. If anyone is pushing on it's me lol!!

The 30's is the new 20's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Mr. Stiglitz
    I had hired strippers, but they seem to have gone A.W.O.L

So that's where they came from, once they entered Teds Lair, there is no way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    So that's where they came from, once they entered Teds Lair, there is no way out.

You dirty dog you :p

You dirty dog you :p

Would send Paws into over drive if it was Ted enteringtheir lair. :D

my mp3 player must be trying to tell me something.

Last 2 songs when I was in the gym were: Under Pressure & Everybody Hurts.

Also reminded me it needs a tidy up & updated.

I'm sure Paws is reading somewhere waiting for the opportune moment to strike.....

NO PAIN, NO GAIN FOOL :P
    Last 2 songs when I was in the gym were: Under Pressure & Everybody Hurts.

• Advertisement

Guys will ye send me ALL teh Visitors messages pwease 'cos my Page is very bare. :(

Guys will ye send me ALL teh Visitors messages pwease 'cos my Page is very bare. :(

Missus no-mates :D

I'm sure I could find sometime to decorate it when I jump onto laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Happy Birthday to Hugo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*puts on dancing shoes*
    I love to dance! :D

Swannie now reporting from Javahouse Command Bunker. Sips java soooo dark and strong that the feathers stand up on nape. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Minty sure is fond of them envelopes!

I'm 29 Kitty. Getting old! lol
    I just hit 37
    It is indeed delightful. I r jellers of 18y.o.'s havin' their whole life in front of them but shure foresight and hindsight are great things altogether! They too could afterwards wish they had the time over again to do things differently! But cést la vie!

I still can't post in the music Thread. *cross smilie* Am getting message "You cannot post with images, URLs or attachments because you are a new user." It might be an idea to add when one is no longer deemed to be a new user so that I know how long I'll be waiting! *eye-roll smilie*

50 posts and you can use attachments

I think we are all 7-8 years mental age younger than our real age.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just been humiliated 7-0 by Passenger in The LPA Cup :(

Those prisoners must've been desperate, to say the least.

Yet Amazon wonders why the FAA won't let them use drones for deliveries

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think we are all 7-8 years mental age younger than our real age.
    **Swannie shakes rattle at Ted... Coos**
    What the sweet bippy?
    My Galway Gran used to say: "Ye bet your sweet bippy!" :eek:

Well whoever piloted that drone is in a boatload of trouble when the Gardaí get a hold of him/her

Well whoever piloted that drone is in a boatload of trouble when the Gardaí get a hold of him/her

That or whoever was paying for the delivery

Are they sure it was a drone and not a stealth black swan carrying ultra-strong java? :eek:

**Swannie goes delta-winged, dives, and speeds 10,000 kms west!**

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

"Bet your sweet bippy" was a popular catchphrase on the American 1960's show 'Rowan & Martin's Laugh In' - full of hippy chicks like a young Goldie Hawn and quite edgy / risqué for it's time. Very funny in places.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Are they sure it was a drone and not a stealth black swan carrying ultra-strong java? :eek:

**Swannie goes delta-winged, dives, and speeds 10,000 kms west!**

*sets anti air craft missiles for swannies co ordinates*

"Bet your sweet bippy" was a popular catchphrase on the American 1960's show 'Rowan & Martin's Laugh In' - full of hippy chicks like a young Goldie Hawn and quite edgy / risqué for it's time. Very funny in places.

That's where I picked up on it

Using Hellfire missiles to shoot down Swanny :eek: (Use wisely, those missiles are expensive)

Swan goes completely BLACK, so stealthy that B-1 and B-2 bombers are jealous. Launches several mini Chronicles of Riddick distractor space vehicles that spin about in all directions making lots of noise, heat, and image detection reflecting shapes. Also drops several chaff countermeasures, with 1000s of bits of tin foil catching into swirling winds, each looking like an object to radar.
    Using Hellfire missiles to shoot down Swanny :eek: (Use wisely, those missiles are expensive)

Sephs missiles take out tinfoil objects and a couple mini Riddick distraction space vehicles, not stealth Black Swannie. Using coordinates from point of Seph missile launch, several anti-SAM mini cruise missiles launched, each warhead filled with sticky honey to engulf Seph in a gooey mess.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swan goes completely BLACK, so stealthy that B-1 and B-2 bombers are jealous. Launches several mini Chronicles of Riddick distractor space vehicles that spin about in all directions making lots of noise, heat, and image detection reflecting shapes. Also drops several chaff countermeasures, with 1000s of bits of tin foil catching into swirling winds, each looking like an object to radar.

Sephs missiles take out tinfoil objects and a couple mini Riddick distraction space vehicles, not stealth Black Swannie. Using coordinates from point of Seph missile launch, several anti-SAM mini cruise missiles launched, each warhead filled with sticky honey to engulf Seph in a gooey mess.

:eek:

*Jumps behind the sofa*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement