Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair hides Behind her Smile

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

That's very true:D how's your injury?
    Recovered thanks smiler. :D

Now if I can recover from writer's block too, the week would be cool! :cool:

How's writing going?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's very true:D how's your injury?

good to hear you're well:)
    I'm doing well myself, feeling a lot better than i was at the weekend:) Just back from town, got my jobs done and can relax for the day

Any chips going smiler? I'm straved of the hunger D:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Any chips going smiler? I'm straved of the hunger D:
    In exchange for earlier magic beans, Fedespressos Seph fresh, hot, tasty:

f41fbc29f76405f6b52e5ced4d6c63681278528689_full.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    Recovered thanks smiler. :D

Now if I can recover from writer's block too, the week would be cool! :cool:

How's writing going?

yay:D that's great news

indeed it would:cool: hopefully you'll get your creative flow back again

writing seems to be a bit hit and miss at the moment, find it tough as everything distracts me! I shall keep trying though:)

sorry steph, don't have any chips here, I see black swan gave you some. Enjoy!

writing seems to be a bit hit and miss at the moment, find it tough as everything distracts me! I shall keep trying though:)
    A page a day! :D

• Advertisement

Still dark on the Pacific. Need my beauty rest. See ye all a bit later today. Bye! :D

see ya black swan:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jeez, lots of coffee pictures today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

:real love has no limits :p :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

So glad to be over the hump! Roll on the weekend!

• Advertisement

Sticks nose in Lair. Hmmmmmmm... a bit quiet. :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*leaves a trail of java beans *

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

hAF5DFDB6

>.<

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mornin lair residents, how are ye?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

tumblr_static_1786_-_after_story_animated_gif_clannad_clannad_after_story_moe_okazaki_ushio_peek_phone.gif

Anyone about

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My, what big eye you have Ted :D

My, what big eye you have Ted :D

All the better to see you with m'dear.

*leaves a trail of java beans *
    Swannie follows beans, picking each one up saying... "My precious, my precious." :D
    SW wrote: »

>.<
    Big HI to SW! :cool:
    Mornin lair residents, how are ye?.
    Just grand thanks Grem. :cool:
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Anyone about
    Just love that anime! :D

Hi ted,grem,sw,swannie o/

SW wrote: »
    hAF5DFDB6

>.<

:P

Ouch lol :0

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:D

HI, Swannie :D

Howdy, Seph, superTed and Grem:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hai.

Hi ted,grem,sw,swannie o/
    WAVES from Swan's nest. Ahoy Seph! :cool:
    Angron wrote: »
    Hai.
    **Bows to Angron while Hai'ing**

Swannie follows beans, picking each one up saying... "My precious, my precious." :D

Big HI to SW! :cool:

Just grand thanks Grem. :cool:

Just love that anime! :D

*lures swannie into a trap*

We caught her at last :-D

Aloha Swannie

Óiche mhaith, Seph, Minty, Angron and Grem

*lures swannie into a trap*

We caught her at last :-D
    Brings roaster, java grinder, hot water, filters, brewer, and cup for magic beans. Relaxes on pillow sipping java. "Now that ye've got me, what's to eat Seph?" :P

I had seen a recipe for Slow Roasted Swan with seasonal veg on the counter in the kitchen.

Brings roaster, java grinder, hot water, filters, brewer, and cup for magic beans. Relaxes on pillow sipping java. "Now that ye've got me, what's to eat Seph?" :P

What the........... :-O D:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I had seen a recipe for Slow Roasted Swan with seasonal veg on the counter in the kitchen.
    BLASTS out of Seph's trap!! Shifts to stealth mod. Goes quickly airborne, climbing mile high, delta wings and dives on Ted, dropping at last second bucket of sticky honey to land on his head! :eek:
    What the........... :-O D:
    Always ready to party! :D

BLASTS out of Seph's trap!! Shifts to stealth mod. Goes quickly airborne, climbing mile high, delta wings and dives on Ted, dropping at last second bucket of sticky honey to land on his head! :eek:

Always ready to party! :D

oi oi, what did I do to get covered in honey,

ah well, may as well enjoy it.

ngaeyGb.gif

• Advertisement

good evening all:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement